Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Does anyone know when the Raps throwbacks will release? I see a Lowry swingman is already available on NBA store Europe and "coming soon" on NDC. Also anyone have an idea if they'll they have the gold championship tab? Based on the pics online they don't, but maybe the ones from Real Sports will differ.

https://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/en/product/toronto-raptors-nike-classic-edition-swingman-jersey---kyle-lowry---mens/274602?categories=shop-by-team,eastern,toronto-raptors

Heard NDC is going to release them on Oct 31st. The only jerseys that will have the gold tab are the authentic jerseys and not the swingmans if that helps

I resold something for the first time for a $40 profit and I felt really bad. I texted the buyer saying Id be cool with a refund. Id just let it off retail later on but they never replied

Sportchek's got their FnF right now, code FF19SEPT

Indicates Nike on the exclusions list, but I just tried some Nike Raptors gear (the new Thermaflex hoodie, swingman Lowy jersey, swigman shorts, etc) and the 25% discount worked. Give it shot!

Edit: don't forget ebates! My dumbaz rushed through checkout and forgot

Sportchek's got their FnF right now, code FF19SEPT

Indicates Nike on the exclusions list, but I just tried some Nike Raptors gear (the new Thermaflex hoodie, swingman Lowy jersey, swigman shorts, etc) and the 25% discount worked. Give it shot!

Edit: don't forget ebates! My dumbaz rushed through checkout and forgot

You're probably aware but just use where's my cash back, they always give it to you

I resold something for the first time for a $40 profit and I felt really bad. I texted the buyer saying Id be cool with a refund. Id just let it off retail later on but they never replied

That's how it started for me, haha. Super nice of you!

What’s so special about Nike town?

Just good to have another location with potential releases. Also, to have an established store that you assume would be run properly (no backdooring) is always welcomed.

No, I believe it’s a 3rd party with a license

And I'm hearing the new Yorkdale location will be the same thing.

The traffic gets worse thought...

Facts. If I do go to YD it has to be Mon-Thurs from open to 1pm the latest.

Probably a long shot but I hit at Haven for the Sacai's in the multi colour, looking to see if someone here either has an 8.5 in the other colours or knows someone who would be willing to swap. Thanks!

Does anyone know when the Raps throwbacks will release? I see a Lowry swingman is already available on NBA store Europe and "coming soon" on NDC. Also anyone have an idea if they'll they have the gold championship tab? Based on the pics online they don't, but maybe the ones from Real Sports will differ.

https://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/en/product/toronto-raptors-nike-classic-edition-swingman-jersey---kyle-lowry---mens/274602?categories=shop-by-team,eastern,toronto-raptors

I stand corrected. Out now. https://www.nike.com/ca/t/kyle-lowry-classic-edition-swingman-nba-connected-jersey-pp2Ccn/AV4515-101

I like chick fil a in the US. I haven't tried it here yet. There's a big political issue with its ownership in the US

If I'm going to have Fried Chicken, Mary Browns is it for me. The last few times I had Popeyes I got sick, and KFC somehow shrunk their chicken.

My daughter tried the Chick Fil A and said it tasted the same. They also aren't stingy with their sauces like all other fast food establishments in the city.

Back
Top Bottom