Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Dynamics someone told me feb 1st at footlocker or something like that. That’s why I was surprised when you said they were at eaton center.

As of 11:00am only Champs at EC got the Black Cat 4s. Footaction/Footlocker?306 said later today they should get their shipment

Wow, lucky they just showed up online... ordered a pair, now just waiting for confirmation email. Have a feeling, these won't sell out as quick.

Wow, lucky they just showed up online... ordered a pair, now just waiting for confirmation email. Have a feeling, these won't sell out as quick.

don’t worry, you’ll get a pair. Ftl tweeted they’re still getting shipments

Does anyone know of any SB accounts in the west? Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton? I used to get my pairs from Boredem in Waterdown with no hassles. I was stunned to see the prices on some pairs like the trail browns - they sat at $50 for over a year lol.

The Closet Inc still has 🍐
They got stock the day of release (unlike FTL w their joke release).. got mine in hand. These beasts are beautiful.

068231E2-5FAD-4E8C-87A4-704F2C355315.jpeg

Does anyone know if SB's will just be available at Adrift? I really want those plum SB's but its been hard to get SBs anywhere else
Plums are regular dunks not SBs. Not sure if/when they will drop here but should be available via the shops that usually get Nike sportswear releases. Don't believe skate shops will be getting them at all.

Looks like FTL is taking their time on shipping, still waiting for those Jordan 4 Black Cats to ship from FTL. Anybody here get their shipment from FTL yet?

Back
Top Bottom