Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

^ if that is dark purple - I returned a large there Sunday - they had tech pick samples for $24.99
Heading there now - will do a quick report on jackets

How much was the black tech fleece hoody?

Is that blue vest down-filled? How much was that?
Black fleece was 55, but it wasn't standard tech fleece, had bubble back, and was lined inside with down?
Also blue vest, not sure, was womens sample 25$

who ever decided to do fcfs @ 306 need to experience the line up themselves, maybe then they'll realize how stupid that is

anyone worked here before in stockx? I think they are opening a warehouse in Mississauga, saw some job openings for authenticators.

who ever decided to do fcfs @ 306 need to experience the line up themselves, maybe then they'll realize how stupid that is

Line already started? Yeah, I think it's going to be FCFS at a lot of US stores too. Which is just dumb. Also, it's supposed to be really cold on Saturday. I can't wait until a fight breaks out and they switch it to a raffle like they did for a pair last year. Can't remember which one but I know it happened. Lol.

Black fleece was 55, but it wasn't standard tech fleece, had bubble back, and was lined inside with down?
Also blue vest, not sure, was womens sample 25$

squirt270 squirt270 Were you there on Sunday just before they opened at the parking lot entrance? I may have seen you there?

Last edited:

Mike from Oakville that moved to Toronto and lives in Liberty Village is just following what the other U.S. management tells him, which is FCFS.

Yeah, I think it's going to be FCFS at a lot of US stores too.

Yeah in most cases with 306, FA and FTL they just follow and go off directions from U.S. management. Jumpman Chicago switched to raffle so more than likely it'll be the same for 306 Yonge. Probably starting tomorrow.

His defensive skills are sharp. He's definitely done some type of training. :lol:

That’s actually a girl getting round house kicked. Look up Debby gang on yt. She clearly has mental issues

That’s actually a girl getting round house kicked. Look up Debby gang on yt. She clearly has mental issues
Oh thats lil debby? Some of the youngins told me about that girl and her videos where shes talking wild reckless.

She definitely has mental issues. Shes not all there.

Yeah in most cases with 306, FA and FTL they just follow and go off directions from U.S. management. Jumpman Chicago switched to raffle so more than likely it'll be the same for 306 Yonge. Probably starting tomorrow.

Still FCFS, will be a wristband procedure.

Back
Top Bottom