Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

all this kijiji flake/ghost talk is so common.
heck, back in 2017 when I was cashing out sb dunks before the hype I was about to pick up purple pigeons, 720s, skate or dies for like a total of $200. I kept hitting this guy up but he eventually ghosted me
now I look at prices today and what would've been had for $200 now easily goes for $2k+

all this kijiji flake/ghost talk is so common.
heck, back in 2017 when I was cashing out sb dunks before the hype I was about to pick up purple pigeons, 720s, skate or dies for like a total of $200. I kept hitting this guy up but he eventually ghosted me
now I look at prices today and what would've been had for $200 now easily goes for $2k+
Kijiji is fighting that issue with lack of commitment from sellers/buyers with a feedback system. Have to be 7 msgs then it'll pop up and you can expose the clown and hurl your worst insults via feedback if you want.

Kijiji is fighting that issue with lack of commitment from sellers/buyers with a feedback system. Have to be 7 msgs then it'll pop up and you can expose the clown and hurl your worst insults via feedback if you want.

I've seen the feedback for some sellers but wasn't sure if you can view your own rating? My account is pretty old but have sold a lot of things recently. Will it just show up in the profile or something? Or maybe no one has reviewed me :smile:

I've seen the feedback for some sellers but wasn't sure if you can view your own rating? My account is pretty old but have sold a lot of things recently. Will it just show up in the profile or something? Or maybe no one has reviewed me :smile:

Didn't know about this. I usually get an automated message from Kijiji asking how the interaction with a potential buyer is going so far but thats it.

I've been stood up twice on kijiji for the same shoe. maybe it wasn't meant to be

That's always in the back of my mind. Sometimes I'm too paranoid and probably have passed on real buyers because the communication or their approach was terrible.

Real sports doing a clearance sale and they have the championship locker room t-shirt for $5

Good looks.

Besides SNKRS, has anybody heard about the tech challenge 2 "black lava" releasing anywhere in Canada?
I'm not sure if I missed anywhere locally.

Unfortunately kijiji buyers who dont get their low ball prices and who dont even buy the item are giving 1 star reviews to me as a seller for "unfair negotiation" even when I list the price as firm. Still have a perfect seller rating on FB marketplace though.

Say it ain’t so I bought three tee plus ring packs for the fam. Haven’t gotten mine yet

Quality is so bad on those tees that $5 is still too much

Yup they've been sitting at Footlocker Dixie for weeks at 9.99 and at this point they should just give them away with a purchase. By the time they figure what they want to do with them they'll be yellowed and useless. They can give them to the cleaners in the mall to wipe down tables and such lol.

lol i copped all sizes and put in my storage locker

will be nice to bust out in 20 years

Yup they've been sitting at Footlocker Dixie for weeks at 9.99 and at this point they should just give them away with a purchase. By the time they figure what they want to do with them they'll be yellowed and useless. They can give them to the cleaners in the mall to wipe down tables and such lol.
I wear mine to the gym, joints been looking more like sail than white.

Besides SNKRS, has anybody heard about the tech challenge 2 "black lava" releasing anywhere in Canada?
I'm not sure if I missed anywhere locally.
Most articles list the release as March 6th, so maybe tomorrow/this weekend at local spots? I would be pretty shocked if these were SNKRS only.

Need these for the courts this summer, though I said about my RF Jordan 3 Zoom Vapor's and they're still in the box.

A buncha unclaimed pairs of the Pine Jordan 1's went on sale this evening at most locations

Attachments

• 62D02D3B-AC9C-4A63-9B4D-BFBCAE58064D.jpeg
    62D02D3B-AC9C-4A63-9B4D-BFBCAE58064D.jpeg
    538.4 KB · Views: 2,023
Uncs sold out everywhere. I didn’t know they were gonna move this fast

Were they available everywhere locally?

I'm kind of not shocked. At first the general consensus was they were cool but not a must have. In recent weeks I noticed that changed, especially once more photos of people wearing them and in-hand started popping up. I didn't care for them at first, but they grew on me.

Back
Top Bottom