Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I got my infrareds this morning at 11am from LS and I ordered them on Thursday. Fastest shipping I’ve ever had. The Footlocker pair I ordered one Thursday as well is “scheduled” to arrive on the 7th. Only time will tell lol.

Last edited:
AM90s Infrared's just came in the mail today from FTL. Definitely footlocker's smoothest transactions I've ever had with them.

I didn't REALLY want them, but my 9.5 along with an 8 or 8.5 and 12 were just sitting there hours after drop time.

Figured if I get it, I get it. If they get cancelled, whatever.

Sure enough, they came today.

I didn't REALLY want them, but my 9.5 along with an 8 or 8.5 and 12 were just sitting there hours after drop time.

Figured if I get it, I get it. If they get cancelled, whatever.

Sure enough, they came today.

yo swing that 9.5?

Saw a pair of size 8 infrareds on shelf at ftl Vaughan mills. Didn’t check about other sizes.

50% off clearance rack at nike,mostly tees and a few light jackets. Nothing good IMO. 30 off hashwall shoes. a few random air maxes,but nothing good. A lot of shoes for 30 off in the aisles too, again nothing interesting. Shouldn’t expect much after what happened this past weekend

Anyone had this happen from footlocker before?

D11A8E7E-B003-4A6B-9AC7-4D3AE52FFCAA.jpeg

Don’t know why. Not using any bots

^got that blocked message while caught in a loop of trying to cart/do the captcha during that ish show Kobe BL release. Was totally delusional thinking maybe I miraculously had a chance of checking out...then after over 45 minutes of endless pictures of crosswalks/chimneys/cars/bridges got hit with the block.

Oh sure my sad *** stuck playing your stupid picture game gets flagged as a robot, meanwhile the REAL bots on release day...

Hit Vaughn Mills today, they had a bunch of those AM90 recrafted teal joints for $99...looked like most sizes under 11. Also had a metric **** ton of Air Span 2s in royal $69 and hot coral (pink) for $89. Not sure why theyre still at that price, no one was buying them 2 years ago for that. Also some flyknit AF1 lows in black/white for $99

So anyone thats selling Kobe Bruce Lee's, any Kobe's for that matter or premium product beware. A friend was contacted on Kijiji by a potential buyer. I may post the screenshots forwarded to me but he appears to be a scammer or jack boy.

His Kijiji contact name is 'Kev' with a 647-806 number. Refuses to meet inside a mall by a security station because of Covid but rather meet outside a bank in the middle of nowhere in the evening/late night. Every time he contacts it's in the evening looking to meet at night and ASAP at this bank by Scarborough Town Centre.

If someone can, forward this on the major selling groups on FB (I'm banned on TSG :lol: ) and Sole Savy.

:lol: thanks. Definitely seems super suspect. Meet outside a stand alone bank in a quiet and empty parking lot, but not inside a mall 250 metres away across the street?

^ Been awhile since I've been on this site - hey all trying to read through all the recent pages & posts... slow day @ work.

As for the sketchy sus requests to meet up in "the open" by "Kev"- lol nice try.

The shoe game isn't what it used to be - hope you're all staying safe

Back
Top Bottom