Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any FL codes?
A278CBA4-C84C-410A-827C-6D203B1E9014.jpeg

Right on time (although you probably got the email too)

Anyone else having issues with the footlocker app? When I’m signed in, nothing loads for releases, but when I’m signed out i can see releases. Been like that the whole week

Does anyone have intel on the Stussy x AF1 releasing today?
Stussy Toronto is closed and the website asks you to email for items you'd like to purchase for curbside pickup.
Not sure how things would work with a release like this.

Stussy Toronto is closed and the website asks you to email for items you'd like to purchase for curbside pickup.

I emailed them on Monday and got a response yesterday asking what I want, and if they have it they'd send me an invoice. They sent an invoice over and I'm going to pick up my AF1s later today. Not sure if anyone else had the same experience. Hearing stock online is going to be crazy though. But it's risky with duties.

Heard it was long lines all day over there. A few friends checked out online, while others were able to pickup in-store.

Hit on FL website via Chrome. I was on the site at 9:45 am and was in que waiting.. then got into the site around 10:11 am. tried my size said sold out and kept trying for about 10mins then captcha came up, did it and kept trying for my size then finally added to the cart at 10:29 am. I was sighed into my FT account. Just got a confirming email from FT at 10:31 am.

Not surprised. They're so hideous

thought it would be harder as I won no raffles. These will be in a lot of stores a few days after reopening as the resellers will be returning theirs. I wonder how those that bought a bunch with bots will return theirs

thought it would be harder as I won no raffles. These will be in a lot of stores a few days after reopening as the resellers will be returning theirs. I wonder how those that bought a bunch with bots will return theirs

IF returns are allowed. Not sure about Champs and FTL, but I've noticed at Nike a lot of big launches are final sale because of resellers.

IF returns are allowed. Not sure about Champs and FTL, but I've noticed at Nike a lot of big launches are final sale because of resellers.

I remember when Foot Locker would stamp final sale on launch day Jordans a while back, but I don't remember them doing it for any of the ones of recent years (Black V's, Black III's).

I believe returns are allowed, I've seen some toronto sneaker youtubers say they got items on the return...

FTL has def gone back and forth on whether a shoe sold at launch can be returned, probably because of enough people complaining about sizing

FL definitely accepts returns on Jordans. I returned the Lucky Green Jordan 13s 2 hours after I bought them. Hated how they didn’t match my Celtics gear. Just waiting for them to hit disco so I can scoop on the low.

I think Yeezys might still be final sale

Back
Top Bottom