Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

That’s my neighborhood and it’s super safe and quiet in this area. It’s the first time it’s been in the news from what I can remember and I’ve been living there since 96…there are way more shootings and crime out in the east end

That’s my neighborhood and it’s super safe and quiet in this area. It’s the first time it’s been in the news from what I can remember and I’ve been living there since 96…there are way more shootings and crime out in the east end
Did they give a motive behind the shootings yet? I read they killed the suspect? Some reports said he was in custody, but others said he was dead. They said SIU involved so i assume they shot him.

And as far as the east end getting a bad rep, the media is to blame. Whenever something happens here the media says SCARBOROUGH. So people that arent from here or come over here just assume the entire borough is shootings and stabbings galore. They dont give the area, Scarborough is huge.

Im also sure the west end has the bulk of shooting incidents in the city.

Yeah I’m starting to get a little worried my only guess is that there’s so many pairs that they’re backed up. There are still sizes scattered on foot locker right now

Champs only shipped my order yesterday, so I figure the FL shipping notifications should come out tomorrow (ie 3 days after the order was placed)

Only got 1/2 of my FL orders shipped, and my one order from Champs ended up having a duplicate tracking number, so I can’t even track it on Canada Post. Lol

Love em, and got my shipping email from FL finally
69E2EBEF-4254-490B-8967-0F508767F9FB.jpeg

i caught SneakerCon for the first time in my life yesterday at the Ex.

Saw some heat. But definitely not what I was hoping for. Also pretty sure this wave of resale/shoe game is on its last breath.

Did they give a motive behind the shootings yet? I read they killed the suspect? Some reports said he was in custody, but others said he was dead. They said SIU involved so i assume they shot him.

And as far as the east end getting a bad rep, the media is to blame. Whenever something happens here the media says SCARBOROUGH. So people that arent from here or come over here just assume the entire borough is shootings and stabbings galore. They dont give the area, Scarborough is huge.

Im also sure the west end has the bulk of shooting incidents in the city.

The west end and downtown are much more violent IMO.

i caught SneakerCon for the first time in my life yesterday at the Ex.

Saw some heat. But definitely not what I was hoping for. Also pretty sure this wave of resale/shoe game is on its last breath.

I went for the 1st time this weekend on Saturday, mainly went to support my homie (a past OG NTer) who has a car installation with eBay Canada. A couple of friends had booths there so figured to bring some big ticket items to sell.

Typically you’ll never catch me at those events but when my friend said he was moving his big ticket items I grabbed what I could to sell.

Overall it was cool. Didn’t see anything mind blowing though I did appreciate seeing a lot of the early classic SBs. The ‘Essentials’ booth sold 2 pairs of lightly worn white/cement Supreme lows for $3.5k each.

I should’ve planned better and got a booth. I have a “final bulk” of shoes I’m pretty sure I could’ve sold easily if I had a booth and properly had my stuff on display for 2 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom