Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Hi guys, what’s the chances of getting a pair of the lost and found 1’s come release day? I can’t do raffles because I live 4 hrs away from Toronto. Will they be online ?

Hi guys, what’s the chances of getting a pair of the lost and found 1’s come release day? I can’t do raffles because I live 4 hrs away from Toronto. Will they be online ?

No idea yet. Stores haven't posted their release procedures. I'm guessing some stores will be doing online raffles. Most stores haven't done in store raffles for a long time. Footlocker will prob be online.

some pairs at dufferin mall got backdoored it seems, some GS pairs are selling for $500 cad
hope mens sizes will also go for $500 or less, would love to get a pair

It will be tough for you. My guess is most places will do online raffles and after they release some big box stores will do random drops in-store. size? I can see doing in-store raffle, curious to see what JDSports does. And lets say you win one of those raffles what do you plan to do? You'll have to do the 4-hr travel to Toronto in most cases if you win.

SNRKS Canada (if they still do drops) and Livestock maybe your best bet since they ship.

some pairs at dufferin mall got backdoored it seems, some GS pairs are selling for $500 cad
hope mens sizes will also go for $500 or less, would love to get a pair

They weren't backdoored. Some locations released GS pairs by accident going off of false information. People got lucky and when the error was recognized stores stopped selling immediately.

Nike will be online raffle tomorrow. Champs, FootLocker, Capsule in-store raffle tomorrow. size? in-store (and I'm guessing online) raffle on Thursday.

No word yet on Livestock, JD Sports, Nomad, Contraband, etc.

Anyone know of any stores with discount on a men’s north face nuptse ? I see some online codes for 10% off but was just seeing if anyone knows of anything better. Thanks in advance

Nike will be online raffle tomorrow. Champs, FootLocker, Capsule in-store raffle tomorrow. size? in-store (and I'm guessing online) raffle on Thursday.

No word yet on Livestock, JD Sports, Nomad, Contraband, etc.
Do you know what time raffle sign ups usually close? Eaton's Footlocker closes at 9 pm, will raffle sign up stay up till then?

Back
Top Bottom