Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

the good old days of going mall to mall and llining up to do in store raffles where you actually have to show id. Of course there are still people that show up with 4 generation of family members all getting the same size. Still beats the stupid foot locker app raffles

Entered a few spots today. Went in the morning to avoid the typical afternoon long queues. It's 2022 and some of these stores (Champs) are still doing raffle sign-up tables with 1 employee. :smh:

Felt like 2016, 2017 again. In-store raffles > apps.

Capsule messed things up for me. Went to the Markham one at 2 and they already closed off the raffles. So I lined up at the foot locker power store next door and that took 2 hours. I then went to Fairview and the foot locker also took 2 hours. One employee doing raffles for both those foot lockers. One employee doing raffles for both Mens and gs, and everyone entered for both Mens and gs. Wasn’t even able to get to the champs at Fairview

I feel for everyone back in Toronto right now.

I'm in Winnipeg at the moment, and there's only one mall with one Foot Locker and one Champs getting these + Livestock for the whole province. 15 minute wait at Foot Locker, no wait at Champs.

Good luck everyone, hope *someone* eats from here.

Entered a few spots today. Went in the morning to avoid the typical afternoon long queues. It's 2022 and some of these stores (Champs) are still doing raffle sign-up tables with 1 employee. :smh:

Felt like 2016, 2017 again. In-store raffles > apps.
Seeing all the traffic in photos I've seen brings me back to those school days of signing up after class lol

Agreed. I'd say typically people that post here in 2022 are guys that for the most part aren't in discord, cook groups, no bots and probably don't have plugs. So i'd like to see some folks win in here.

Only thing I would've fixed yesterday is Champs, FL should've started the raffles at 10 a.m. a lot of folks could've got entries done during that early morning time slot. Was annoying passing by stores with proper staff, tables set up, but standing around for an hour instead of taking entries.

Also it's 2022, 1 person taking down names for 2 shoes makes no sense AT ALL. And for outdoor stores like 306 Yonge, you're a 3-floor store for god's sake. You could've definitely had everyone line up inside or in the Atrium. Luckily I went early and avoided that but when I walked by around 3pm that line looked nasty. :smh:

I feel for everyone back in Toronto right now.

I'm in Winnipeg at the moment, and there's only one mall with one Foot Locker and one Champs getting these + Livestock for the whole province. 15 minute wait at Foot Locker, no wait at Champs.

I went at around 4, and the lineup at Foot took me about 20 minutes. Seems like not a lot of people knew about Champs though. No lineup there. Lol.

Fingers, toes, arms and body crossed!
Good luck yall!
IF ANYONE HITS ON MORE THEN ONE and is willing to sell sizes 10.5 and or size 13

On nike Canada I noticed when I’m placing an order it says that the items require international customs clearance, I’m not going to get hit with duties right?

On nike Canada I noticed when I’m placing an order it says that the items require international customs clearance, I’m not going to get hit with duties right?
Nah, there have been no duties or brokerage fees at all for all of the stuff that I have ordered. It does ship from the Netherlands so it typically takes a week or two to get your package.

been a while :smile:

Just wishing everyone here luck on the aj1 raffles.

was only able to sign up at two in store raffles
dt markham footlocker
fairview champs

capsule had 40 ppl by 11:15 when i was done at ftl. i didnt feel like lining up.
fairview was a disaster, took me 35 min to do the champs lineup. went to footlocker after ad the line was even more ridiculous. i asked a couple of people at the front of the line and they told me they've waited 50-60min. i left .

on a side note i was really happy to be able to cop the am97 silver bullets last week just walking into JD sports fairview around 12:30pm.

been a while :smile:

Just wishing everyone here luck on the aj1 raffles.

was only able to sign up at two in store raffles
dt markham footlocker
fairview champs

capsule had 40 ppl by 11:15 when i was done at ftl. i didnt feel like lining up.
fairview was a disaster, took me 35 min to do the champs lineup. went to footlocker after ad the line was even more ridiculous. i asked a couple of people at the front of the line and they told me they've waited 50-60min. i left .

on a side note i was really happy to be able to cop the am97 silver bullets last week just walking into JD sports fairview around 12:30pm.

JD Sports is FCFS on Saturday. Whoever green light that idea is an idiot. :lol:

Went to sq1 yesterday and both FTL and champs were each a 5min queue. Quick and easy in and out around 4:30pm… champs had 2 employees taking names and went super smooth. Let’s just hope they don’t backdoor like they used too… good luck NT fam

Last edited:
Entered raffles at 4 stores downtown yesterday and entered some online raffles. Thankfully didn’t wait too long and was in and out of most places within 5-10 min.

Good luck to everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom