Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Passed by TPO Nike last weekend - they have ongoing renovations - the store is cut in half - selection is laughable - retail fleece - one rack of discounted clothing - the shoe wall is waist high and about 20 feet wide - men’s and women’s 😂

Walked by today and there’s a line too 😂

Don’t waste your time for anyone reading

TPO Nike makes you line up to make it look like they have good stuff and that they're busy. Outlet places don't have outlet prices. I prefer Burloak more than tpo or dixie

Did anyone order Air Max 1 OG (big bubble) from Livestock online (Mar 26)? They quoted 5-7 business days for processing.
I haven't heard any updates with shipping or tracking. I've sent an email to them already (they quoted at least 7 business days to answer an email).

Last thing I managed to order from them was AM90 Infrared 2020 and that had no issues.

Call them if you can, seems they still have some stock instore, they had a 9.5 on the shelf at Spadina yesterday

Passed by Dixie today - place was packed - shelves and racks were full. As per usual - very hit or miss.

All clothing was 25% off - was able to grab some cheap shorts and soccer jersey for my son.

Shoes were ok - lots of Pegasus - good deal on the Peg 4 GTX for $89.99 - some dunk lows and highs - retail price. 3 packs of premium socks for $9.99. Samples in men’s 9, 10 and women’s 7 - $59.99.

Just a heads up - Friends and Family finally back this weekend - 30% off everything as per usual.

Resellers back in full force 😂

What day does the F&F start?
MAy 4th-May 8th

Has anyone been to Vaughan Mills lately? Is it stocked? Debating if I'm going to go Friday.

Last time I went, it was basically empty.

Call them if you can, seems they still have some stock instore, they had a 9.5 on the shelf at Spadina yesterday

I was at the Jays game yesterday, so I went down to Spadina location asked them about my order. Cashier was nice and forwarded my inquiry for customer service. Got an email today, and obviously, they have no stock lol, but refund should be processing. Better off not spending the money on another pair of shoes anyway lol.

Appreciate the update. Btw there was also a F&F a few months back

I have a few extra F&F cards if anyone needs one (Mississauga area)
Thanks again!!
Outlets are back to being stocked up again? Is this 2019?! :emoji_cold_sweat:

You see a lot of clothing? cdubsdad cdubsdad like sweats, dri-fit etc?
Yes - lots of sweats and dri-fit - and with 25% off now. I am going to find out tomorrow if the sale will continue this weekend - would be nice to stack the discounts.

NT TORONTO/CANADA FAM!

I should have posted this in here for anyone who doesn't check the New Era thread, but now's better late than never.

I’ve been in the hat game for 25+ years, wanting to give my hometown some great hats someday.

I finally got my chance and I’m coming out SWINGING.

First of many designed by me, for Hood Hop'rz.

Inspired by one of my favorite local pizza joints growing up. Walnut Brown crown, Botanical Green brim, Panama Tan uv. 100% Poly, Made in Bangladesh.

WINNIPEG, this is for you.

** OUT NOW! **

Available now, May 2nd in store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB, Canada + online at www.hoodhoprz.com

https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...stom-new-era-manitoba-moose-da-gondola-fitted

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg

Last edited:
NT TORONTO/CANADA FAM!

I should have posted this in here for anyone who doesn't check the New Era thread, but now's better late than never.

I’ve been in the hat game for 25+ years, wanting to give my hometown some great hats someday.

Inspired by one of my favorite local pizza joints growing up. Walnut Brown crown, Botanical Green brim, Panama Tan uv. 100% Poly, Made in Bangladesh.

** OUT NOW! **

Available now, May 2nd in store at 1348 Main St., Winnipeg, MB, Canada + online at www.hoodhoprz.com

https://hoodhoprz.com/collections/c...stom-new-era-manitoba-moose-da-gondola-fitted

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg

Dope hat brother, i will check it out. I have lived in Toronto since I was six but born in the Peg and still visit family there who live in the Wolseley and Tuxedo areas, I will see online options.

Hello folks, I have also been slow with kicks as well over the years, I mainly only cop things I like on sale. I am looking for shima shima brown air max 1 in size 11 on sale lol. My last cop was last year I got cobblestone air max 95s for like 130 from SSENSE. Two kids later, graying beard, mortgage rates and no success on releases really made me lose interest in newer drops.

I hope you all are well and healthy!

Hello folks, I have also been slow with kicks as well over the years, I mainly only cop things I like on sale. I am looking for shima shima brown air max 1 in size 11 on sale lol. My last cop was last year I got cobblestone air max 95s for like 130 from SSENSE. Two kids later, graying beard, mortgage rates and no success on releases really made me lose interest in newer drops.

I hope you all are well and healthy!

BB Branded had them on sale for like 20% off like a week ago. I'll keep an eye out and post if I see them on sale anywhere.

NT TORONTO/CANADA FAM!

** OUT NOW! **

image000000.jpg

image000002.jpg
image000001.jpg
Yo! Gondola Pizza!!! Nice job!!

Dope hat brother, i will check it out. I have lived in Toronto since I was six but born in the Peg and still visit family there who live in the Wolseley and Tuxedo areas, I will see online options.

Much appreciated! I moved to Mississauga when I was 8, but I'm back there every year. Always gonna be home, and I'm really grateful that I got a chance to do this for the city.

Yo! Gondola Pizza!!! Nice job!!

YES! You see it! Thank you! :lol:

Always had fond memories of going to Gondola on Pembina as a kid. Had to pull a bit of inspiration from there on this one.

Much appreciated! I moved to Mississauga when I was 8, but I'm back there every year. Always gonna be home, and I'm really grateful that I got a chance to do this for the city.

YES! You see it! Thank you! :lol:

Always had fond memories of going to Gondola on Pembina as a kid. Had to pull a bit of inspiration from there on this one.
I worry about the old Winnipeg classic joints like Gondola, Niakwa Pizza, Chicken Delight, etc. Slowly losing locations. 😟

I worry about the old Winnipeg classic joints like Gondola, Niakwa Pizza, Chicken Delight, etc. Slowly losing locations. 😟

Oh mannnn, I haven't had Chicken Delight in so long. The dinner rolls...classic. I'm gonna make it a point to support them when I'm back next weekend.

As long as George's Burgers & subs doesn't ever close, I'll be pretty happy.

I was at Vaughan mills tonight psg 5 lows available 179 did not see much els asked about the family and friends sale but unfortunately employees said they had no more cards

Anyone with an extra F&F card thats downtown I'll gladly meetup for it.

Dropped by Dixie last Tuesday and was able to cop the Lebron 3 Barbershop for $99. Also saw some Zoom Flight 95, Lots of High/Low Dunks, Penny 2 (small sizes), Jordan 1 KO Orange CW. Decent stuff there right now.

TPO Nike makes you line up to make it look like they have good stuff and that they're busy. Outlet places don't have outlet prices. I prefer Burloak more than tpo or dixie

So for those who know. It’s closed now for Reno’s but when it reopens it will be a Community store. Should be similar to the NikeStore/Community store in Detroit (Downtown).

Attachments

• B542A285-27A9-41C4-A159-D7A95D31FC19.jpeg
    B542A285-27A9-41C4-A159-D7A95D31FC19.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 122
Back
Top Bottom