Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Friends and Family starts tomorrow for Nike.
F&F started today...went to Dixie and TPO...
Both had resellers using wagons (literally) to wheel out their purchases, lol!

Got to Dixie around 1030 and not much to mention kicks wise (aside from what was mentioned previously) pretty sure the resellers got to most of it. Walked out with AJ1s (Gorge Green), Offlines, some golf shoes and a bunch of long sleeves/sweaters. One thing to note - all long sleeves (not including hoodies) are 30% off - so stacked with F&F there are deals.

Nothing at all really at TPO that caught my eye. But the store itself looks good. Hash wall seems to be smaller.
I will say that there was stuff at TPO that I saw (and even bought) at Dixie that was marked way up at TPO. So if possible I would probably hit up Dixie before TPO.

Does anyone also experience the Footlocker app not pushing notifications? I apparently won the UNC 1s and it didn’t notify me. When I checked at night it had already expired.

On another note, does anyone know if there is still stock anywhere?

damn footlocker app is so useless doesn't even let me complete my entry for the Jordan 1 low black toe keeps giving me error code: 400.41011 , anybody else have this issue and/or know how to solve it?

Bro. Fl app trash. All Canadian options are trash tbh with you. Livestock, capsule, nomad, trash.

The only site I’ve had success on was size?

Otherwise you have to “put in work”… drive around the gta for 12 hrs hitting store raffles.

The “hype Shoe“ game been dead in Canada. The good thing is the hyped shoes are shifting and if your into a specific thing, like aj 1s it will get easier.

O I obviously forget the number 1 trash app/platform of them all SNKRS. Honestly Canadians should stop buying nikes in general until they fix that joke of a site.

I wonder what’s causing the app to crash? Is it some loser who’s just DDoS’ing it to ensure no more entries come in? Lol.

Anyhow, I managed to get an entry in when the raffle started, but fully expecting the app to crash when it’s time to check the results or claim a W. Just an embarrassing look for a multinational billion dollar corporation. But hey, they don’t care. They eat twice - selling to resellers, then collecting fees on GOAT.

Thoughts on KITH coming to Toronto? (opens this weekend, private event on Thursday)
Cool but more excited about the Ralph stores opening up personally. I’ll probably still try for those 1700s though as I have a kith GC with nothing else to use it on
nvm apparently they not even MiUSA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom