Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I’ve lost so much love for Toronto. Feels like a diff place than what I grew up in.

It’s a liberal wasteland.

As for American retail poppin up in Canada, sadly it hardly ever works.

It’s definitely become depressing here. It’s different and not for the good.

Europe >

speaking of lineups, a few months ago I walked past stussy and saw a massive line. I asked 3 different people in line what was releasing and they all replied “no idea, I saw a line so I jumped in”

That’s how it is now, especially here. :lol:

Good looking out

Screenshot_20230710_173117_Gallery.jpg
how low did it go for, I one posted on kiji for $70

where can I buy authentic soccer kits? looking for this seasons Real Madrid kit would prefer to buy in person.

where can I buy authentic soccer kits? looking for this seasons Real Madrid kit would prefer to buy in person.

Are you looking for the authentic that's more expensive than the stadium/replica version? If so, maybe try the Adidas store at STC. I have a few authentic RM kits but bought them online since printing is hard to come by around here. Most stores here only stock the replica versions as they are already expensive and they generally sell better than authentics.

In the case of soccer kits, replica jerseys are still authentic. Not sure if that was what you were after. Replica in soccer kits just means it’s not the warm-up jersey and it’s not the one players wear on field but it looks identical.

Replica does not mean fake in this case.

Just a heads up to my Canadian brothers and sisters.

Nike.com has updated their policy for returns.
You can no longer return worn items within 30 days. All items must be unworn.

Policy not changed in the USA (yet).

So much for seeing if stuff performs for your needs (shoes).

I ordered shoes from a store in Austrailia.

DHL wants me to pay duties, is there a work around?

I won an IG raffle from the store and they gave me a gift card. So just got some panda dunks for free + paid shipping. And now have to pay duties if there is no work around. I don't mind paying cause I just got something within the price of the gift card so I didn't have to pay any extra on top. I would rather not pay the duties though lol.

I ordered shoes from a store in Austrailia.

DHL wants me to pay duties, is there a work around?

I won an IG raffle from the store and they gave me a gift card. So just got some panda dunks for free + paid shipping. And now have to pay duties if there is no work around. I don't mind paying cause I just got something within the price of the gift card so I didn't have to pay any extra on top. I would rather not pay the duties though lol.
Here’s what you do.

There’s no way around duties really. But you can save some coin if you put in the work. If the officer is swamped, he might not even bother charging you though.

Anyone know who has the adifom superstars? I wanna see these things in person. They're funky as hell.

So I ended up just paying the duties cause it wasn't worth my time for the amount to be paid.
When I looked at the breakdown for total charges of $30, it was ~$10 duty and $20 service fee which is such a BS fee (same as Ticketmaster).

So to self declare, would be saving that $20 fee. So, I just ended up paying the for the convenience based my overall charges so far.
For about one week shipping fomr Austrailia, it was $10 from the store, $10 duty, $20 service fee. I initially thought the store would charge a lot more for shipping.

but maybe in hindsight, its not that of a rush and still worth the effort to self declare.

Either way, I will not be giving DHL any business unless absolutely necessary. in the future. Next time, I will know to self declare.

Anyone ever order off fanatics, do you know if yiu get hit with duties after
Fanatics.ca or Fanatics.com? I know for the former, they will actually include duties in your price at checkout, so there won’t be any surprises.

Also, FYI, sometimes the person running the Canadian lids/fanatics/nbastore sites sometimes messes up and they will price new arrivals at the American price. And if you’re lucky, they’ll forget to throw exclusions on it as well. Lucked out on a Jayson Tatum authentic which was priced at $275. Applied a coupon code and got it for $219 taxes in. Same jersey now being sold for $322. Lol

Back
Top Bottom