Official Toronto Raptors Offseason Thread . First (preseason) game in 2 days! Season Thread is up!

WOOT! belinelli straight up for george? thats blatant fraud! big ups to BC! bargs just got himself a partner for that awful pasta commercial

Take care of Belinelli for me.

24653xj.jpg

Originally Posted by brrraptors

WOOT! belinelli straight up for george? thats blatant fraud! big ups to BC! bargs just got himself a partner for that awful pasta commercial
Link to awful pasta commercial?
nerd.gif

Hope he does well for you guys. It was always fun watching him get in the game in garbage time and jacking up 3s. The crowd would come alive when he got theball.
laugh.gif

He's a fun guy to root for. Enjoy!

***edit - I forgot to say this.....your front office can go F themselves for taking advantage of the feeble minded. SMH. (
laugh.gif
)

A very solid movie for the Raptors. Belinelli should have plenty of PT along side his buddy Bargnani. Congratulations...(tear)

I cant believe we pulled off this robbery. Bryan Colangelo should've been cast as John Dillinger in "Public Enemies" instead of Johnny Depp.

We got the better player, regardless of how good/bad this trade works out. I dont know much about Belinelli but I hope he's not a chucker and isnt thestereotypical Euro player.

Now we need to sign a half-decent defender to play SF/SG off the bench. As of now, Antoine Wright is our back-up SF
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Otherwise, here's our top 10 going into the season...

C-Bargs/Rasho
PF-Bosh/Evans
SF-Hedo/Wright
SG-Belinelli/Derozan
PG-Calderon/Jack

Ukic, Banks, O'Bryant

I think we have 2 more roster spots open.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

C-Bargs/Rasho
PF-Bosh/Evans
SF-Hedo/Wright
SG-Belinelli/Derozan
PG-Calderon/Jack

Ukic, Banks, O'Bryant

Not exactly a tough, banging, lineup on paper is it?
laugh.gif

solid trade though.

Now we need to sign a half-decent defender to play SF/SG off the bench. As of now, Antoine Wright is our back-up SF
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wright as backup 3 > wright as starting 2.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Congrats to you guys. What kind of playing time do you see him getting?
hmmm
*hopefully* starting, and he should play more minutes than he did with you guys....
and he should fit in our system.....
grin.gif

Marco's a good defender. He really improved and works really hard staying in front of his man. He even draws a lot of offensive fouls.
dawson.gif

always loved Marco, a really underrated creator with the ball, can really pull off some slick passes

I wish him the best of luck

what the hell are we gonna do with Devean George?

what a steal....to take a guy that was gonna share the teams highest DNP with Banks and turn him into someone who is actually gonna be able to come in andcontribute......def excited for next season can't wait to see this group of guys play together

Originally Posted by arrjae

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Congrats to you guys. What kind of playing time do you see him getting?
hmmm
*hopefully* starting, and he should play more minutes than he did with you guys....
and he should fit in our system.....
grin.gif

always thought you were a knicks fan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

solid starting lineup, and backcourt. frontcourt needs a bit more help, but this team looks good on paper.
we'll see who gets that final 8th spot next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I hope Raptors gives this guy some playing time...GL Marco.

barring anything ridiculous, there's no need to worry about that.

he should easily blend into the system and get ample burn.

Hope the Italian Stallion succeeds in your system, I'll try to catch some games.

Back
Top Bottom