eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The quality is amazing

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

will be biggest money maker of 09'

its gunna be close between that and GI Joe

yeah man, with all the hate for the movie(as usual with live action adaptations), there's ALOT of Joe fans out there. Don't sleep on Star Trek too. Trekkies roll deep and this re-boot looks off the hook
pimp.gif
And I'venever even been interested or seen a ST movie yet & I'm excited. And don't forget T4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

yeah man, with all the hate for the movie(as usual with live action adaptations), there's ALOT of Joe fans out there. Don't sleep on Star Trek too. Trekkies roll deep and this re-boot looks off the hook
pimp.gif
And I've never even been interested or seen a ST movie yet & I'm excited. And don't forget T4
pimp.gif

Amen!

Posted already but thanks again..this movie looks incredible already..

AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!!!

i hope megatron is a tank. he should have been one the first time around. it was a HUGE rumor before the first movie. anyone remember this?

megatron1.jpg

Third is pushing it, fourth would be too much imo. They would have to work super hard to top 1 and 2. Heck, they'd have to try alot harder just to try andget people's interest, that's if there is still any by the time.

Originally Posted by presequel

i hope megatron is a tank. he should have been one the first time around. it was a HUGE rumor before the first movie. anyone remember this?

megatron1.jpg
Galvatron in tank form
pimp.gif

You guys are over hyping this trailer toooooo much. It was 31 seconds of clips you cant see @@@$ from. I am juiced for this movie but was not excited over thetrailer.

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

You guys are over hyping this trailer toooooo much. It was 31 seconds of clips you cant see @@@$ from. I am juiced for this movie but was not excited over the trailer.
Transformers > Batman.

Back
Top Bottom