Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m in for these, hopefully they’re not like obscenely limited. I guess the “Drake” pair releasing could serve as a good litmus test

!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180510-064737.png
    Screenshot_20180510-064737.png
    570.3 KB · Views: 112
Possibly legit. Word is they're spoofing locations for when the shoe drops during a show/tour; same thing happened for the Cortez Kennys. Of course the resellers are restricting the info via exclusive slack groups. I know b/c a friend of mine is in one of their little gentlemen's clubs. :rolleyes

^ and he ain’t plugging u da info?!
Not wise to assume :wink: (I checked too late).
lol nah, he provides me screenshots from within the group (e.g. coordinates, day/time estimates, etc). Copped the Kennys b/c of it. Haven't visited/posted in this thread til now, as I haven't cared much for the shoe (maybe I should since it'd make a nice collectors item), just throwing what little I know out there. :emoji_shrug:

Not wise to assume :wink: (I checked too late).
lol nah, he provides me screenshots from within the group (e.g. coordinates, day/time estimates, etc). Copped the Kennys b/c of it. Haven't visited/posted in this thread til now, as I haven't cared much for the shoe (maybe I should since it'd make a nice collectors item), just throwing what little I know out there. :emoji_shrug:
What did you use to spoof location?

Back
Top Bottom