Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_20190902_133057.jpg

Seen this on Twitter but Yellow laces???? Such a weird choice

Pretty sure these are fakes though

anyone know a spot that does custom laces?

i want a sail/pink union 1 style laces :nerd:

I can’t tell the difference between real and fake when it comes to these, can someone help me out.

6B49C921-B79F-4132-960E-76F3288F143C.jpeg

Honestly man I wouldn’t buy from anywhere other than Stock X/GOAT and Nike at this point.

Fakes of these are getting too good to legit check through pictures. Gotta have a retail pair next to the pair you’re legit checking to really do a complete check for authenticity.

The golden rule is if it’s too good to be true then it’s a scam. Don’t play yourself because the price is too good to pass up.

Honestly man I wouldn’t buy from anywhere other than Stock X/GOAT and Nike at this point.

Fakes of these are getting too good to legit check through pictures. Gotta have a retail pair next to the pair you’re legit checking to really do a complete check for authenticity.

The golden rule is if it’s too good to be true then it’s a scam. Don’t play yourself because the price is too good to pass up.
it's not even that the fakes are all that good b/c they aren't in hand. its that the real pairs are all over the place. they feel & smell the same, they just don't look the same.

None of the fake Travis 1 Highs have the suede correct or the brown color correct. From what i can see, the replicas suede is flat. It's still suede, but if you run your fingers through it, its a very flat suede. As for the color, it's kinda hard to tell unless you have a pair next to it to compare. Consignment shops should be able to legit check easily with a legit pair to compare to.

Back
Top Bottom