Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

.com.google.Chrome.gif
Bro, log out for the day lol

Prices on all TS kicks have been dippin slightly but will rise again with the salt that is going to be handed out to the majority

The Fit... They Fit!
EF13D330-6341-4B8E-81C2-D1F98A5F6502.jpeg

First & foremost I wanna thank Satan, my lord and savior. I wanna thank everyone that supported me on this incredible journey that it took to get these amazing sneakers. I wanna my parents. I wanna thank your parents. I wanna thank harlots that may or may not give me std’s, and I thank their cocaine, meth, and heroin that I won’t inject. I wanna thank Nike, Niketalk,Travis Scott, the color brown, and the mods that be banning me & letting me back in this thread. I wanna thank the guy that went on the epic rant in here about 2 weeks ago. And most of all I wanna thank ME. I WANNA THANK ME B/C I AM JUST SO FREAKING OUTSTANDINGLY AMAZING AND JUST... ALL IN ALL BETTER THAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH. Listen, I’m not saying you suck if you aren’t me; you just don’t not not suck if you aren’t ME. Also, If you read this whole thing then you’re a real one. Thank you. I hope you find something you’re happy w/ today like I found w/ these shoes. They’re extremely expensive dope. Peace.

The Fit... They Fit!
EF13D330-6341-4B8E-81C2-D1F98A5F6502.jpeg

First & foremost I wanna thank Satan, my lord and savior. I wanna thank everyone that supported me on this incredible journey that it took to get these amazing sneakers. I wanna my parents. I wanna thank your parents. I wanna thank harlots that may or may not give me std’s, and I thank their cocaine, meth, and heroin that I won’t inject. I wanna thank Nike, Niketalk,Travis Scott, the color brown, and the mods that be banning me & letting me back in this thread. I wanna thank the guy that went on the epic rant in here about 2 weeks ago. And most of all I wanna thank ME. I WANNA THANK ME B/C I AM JUST SO FREAKING OUTSTANDINGLY AMAZING AND JUST... ALL IN ALL BETTER THAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH. Listen, I’m not saying you suck if you aren’t me; you just don’t not not suck if you aren’t ME. Also, If you read this whole thing then you’re a real one. Thank you. I hope you find something you’re happy w/ today like I found w/ these shoes. They’re extremely expensive dope. Peace.
Wtf?:rofl:
Congrats on the cop bro.

Back
Top Bottom