Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Stahhhp you used goat credit which could've been used elsewhere. You act like you had a coupon. You paid 955 plus tax and shipping so probably like 1150.
You stahhhp lol
Screenshot_20191011-012257_GOAT.jpg

It’s not like the description said you’re guaranteed a pair of 6s if you buy that ****. It was your decision to purchase
Yeah that was yesterday before all the shenanigans and bad tastes I got from this drop. They ain't losing nothing cause they ain't even made the merch yet. Fuk em.

Zadeh got me with the pre order size 10.5 for 540. I need another to make that back off suckas like you. I would've sold you that pair for 950 no tax and took that goat credit had you cop me some ones or something.
Been holding onto that credit specifically for THIS release because it's what I wanted to use it on. So I'm happy, chief

It was only one order a tee and some shorts which I like but, if they pushing that merch for 24 hours all day everyday and they can't even hook up the shoes for at least some manual customers I'm cool. It wasn't just me who ain't hit it seems like they made it so nobody could hit. Maybe his boys and Randy's boys had links and was copping all the way till 1230 and left us the scraps like some bums.

Been holding onto that credit specifically for THIS release because it's what I wanted to use it on. So I'm happy, chief
I'm happy your happy. I'm just saying it's people like you who drive the price up because you have no patience to let sellers bring the price down. It's a lose lose. Then you stated you only buying to resell which is dumb af. Like if you wanted to wear em I'd be estatic for you. But you said you have no intention to do so. You boo boo for that.

All y’all that got/getting these shoes early from stockx/goat/your plug how are y’all legit checking?

I'm happy your happy. I'm just saying it's people like you who drive the price up because you have no patience to let sellers bring the price down. It's a lose lose. Then you stated you only buying to resell which is dumb af. Like if you wanted to wear em I'd be estatic for you. But you said you have no intention to do so. You boo boo for that.
Maybe I will wear them bro. I honestly don't know. But you don't need to pretend to be judge and jury on the situation. You can have your opinion without trying to talk **** about my decision.

The man's copped 955 dollar shoes with no intention of wearing them. Yal think that's smart. Like I get they'll probably be in the thousands in 4-6 months but if that's how you chipping up you dumb. I could flip 1k ten times in a month. Legally.

Maybe I will wear them bro. I honestly don't know. But you don't need to pretend to be judge and jury on the situation. You can have your opinion without trying to talk **** about my decision.
I hope you do wear em. All I said was you could've gotten em cheaper and you got on your high horse like a pair just sold for 1100. My bad I just KNOW prices dip after pairs hit the wild. I'm honestly just on one because they did us mad dirty. We all knew they was dropping and still played us. Your cool bro my bad. I just hate that everybody trying to cop just to sit on em en flip when real heads want em to wear like the old days.

The man's copped 955 dollar shoes with no intention of wearing them. Yal think that's smart. Like I get they'll probably be in the thousands in 4-6 months but if that's how you chipping up you dumb. I could flip 1k ten times in a month. Legally.
I'm interested in those flips. PM me lol

Everyone says the stock on these is high but I remember way more people eating on the TS1 shock drop...
Me too. I was there too. Saw hella confirmations and I almost hit too even late. Was in the hospital with my father. But it didn't feel dirty like this drop.

Back
Top Bottom