Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Finally Got Photo Confirmation From My Cousin Who Picked Up My Size 10 In Chi Town Today :pimp:
FD26AF65-7902-4556-8474-8E8609900CFC.jpeg

I Want To Take A Moment To Give A Sincere THANK YOU! To A Generous Fellow Member gully gabe gully gabe And His Assist With The Footaction W That Made This All Possible :nthat: TRULY Thankful For This Gift Man And If There’s Ever Anything I Can Help With In Return Please Don’t Hesitate To Reach Out! You’s A Real One Homie!

I’m praying for a restock on the ts site tomorrow during his performance. But then again the lows were supposedly gonna restock too lol.

I shouldn’t complain. Coppin my size for 400 locally from a guy who doesn’t know anything about resell.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 . Dope!!!! That is cool azzzzz ish!
gully gabe gully gabe comin thru like a real azzzz G. Take all my reps playa.

Capture+_2019-10-11-21-18-04.png

I Know My Mans Inbox Had To Be Chalk Full Of DM's After He Made That Post But Decided To Shoot My Shot And Somehow Some Way The Sneaker Gods Were Looking Out For Tha Kid :nthat:

Still Pinching Myself Until They Touch Down Mid Next Week And I'm Sure Even Still When They're In Hand :wow:

So Damn Thankful!

Spent a lot of time prepping for today, and here reading and discussing things, but in the end it's hard to get over this salt. And seeing people copping that did not even really want, or some on IG who got help from people they don't even know, does not help. But it is what it is. I'll keep checking StockX next week to see where they move, but current resell is just not what I think these are worth, regardless of what the market thinks. I was not into these because of TS, just because I dig 6s and liked the CW. I have seen 2 other CWs discussed for these, the yellow/mustard and the blacks, so we'll see what happens with those. Not sure yet where my resell cop mark would be, will all depend on how it drops. Bur worried too about spending that kinda $$$ and having a fake slip by...

waiting so desperately for that shipping email... it’s sad when you have to wait for shipping info to actually count the W. lol.

Back
Top Bottom