Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anybody have the olive jordan hoodie in a large, that doesn’t really want it, please dm if you aren’t cracking heads, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Seriously what’s the secret to wining these snkrs draw. I been seeing people hit multiples on a single draw and others who hit draw after draw. Congrats to all the winners

Same here. About to delete my acct and create a new one if that’s even possible. Off White UNCs are literally the only thing I’ve hit in the last 2-3 years and I couldn’t even get my size.

In the shipped out email I did the options to pick up at fedex location then 30 min later fedex called me and said I need to contact Nike and they have to set that up

I got my shipping on my gs pair which is the one I never got the order received for..... my mens pair which ingot the order received email still hasn't shipped and I'm getting edgy. Hurry up with the ship confirm?

Still waiting on my shipping too

This is the same jerk-around that Nike gave me with the satin black toe women’s. Eventually sticking me with the Cancelled order After a few days of back n forth with support

Plus, I only got the confirmation email after I called support and they pushed it through.

If you’ve only gotten the app confirmations and no shipping by Monday, prepare your angus for the L

44010E15-5194-45BE-9CDD-4D9DACD707CE.jpeg

They did a good job with these

I miss the days when people by and large didn’t care about 6s and you could get QS and NSW pairs for not much over retail, if that.

Who the hell is scoops, skinny, skip goes hard, Tony, Bull, UBK, jump man Kris? Damn I must be old, been into kicks since the 90s...never heard of these sneaker movie/video game characters? Or are they some new generation sneakerhead actors in a TV series for new kids getting into sneakers? My bad im just out the loop lol.
yea bro, you old...
:emoji_face_palm:

I think there's alot of people waiting on shipping more than 50%. I've only seen a handful of ppl who gotten shipping so far. Some even saw the fed ex manager but haven't gotten shipping from Nike.

Look at this sht man, this was from FTA LA
How away?!
Dudes in here were saying that there was one guy that was paying people to stand in line etc etc to pick up pairs probably him

his pinned tweet said he was buying reservations too

Back
Top Bottom