Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wonder what kind of taxes they are payi

The embroidered hoodies are made out of polyester and elastane.. They smell like plastic, wish they would have just went with cotton. For anyone wondering, I typically wear a medium for Nike hoodies but could have easily went with a small. They tagged as "loose fit" but they a little looser than loose.
yeah thats why i ask, i see they run big so i would like to shrink it a bit

Yea these are the first pair of his forces that I'm going to try to cop. Something a little different for the toe.

I dont think these are gonna shrink.

I don’t think so either. It’s mostly made of polyester.
876D18CB-B81F-4AFC-93C9-41B487DF6DA4.jpeg

Hooo leeee ****kkk.

false alarm, my bad guys.
I panicked for a quick second.

I noticed from everyone’s on foot pictures that the lining around the pouch looks like a grey color.

and that’s what I noticed as the difference from the fakes.
As soon as I opened them I seen they were green and immediate panicked.

Once I started to take pictures for proof they look grey in the photos.

So I honestly just think I am tripping.

View attachment 2441764 View attachment 2441765
Aye 6's the have a strong distinctive smell bro and the suede on these feel similar to the 1's. That's almost all u have to do to legit check these... for now. You shouldn't just shotgun post saying someone sold u fakes when u don't actually know if they're fake or not.

Hooo leeee ****kkk.

false alarm, my bad guys.
I panicked for a quick second.

I noticed from everyone’s on foot pictures that the lining around the pouch looks like a grey color.

and that’s what I noticed as the difference from the fakes.
As soon as I opened them I seen they were green and immediate panicked.

Once I started to take pictures for proof they look grey in the photos.

So I honestly just think I am tripping.

View attachment 2441764 View attachment 2441765
should probably edit your post saying goat sent you fakes smh that’s a sensitive accusation here

Finally caught up to the thread. This will be my first time paying resell for a TS sneaker smh. Didn't even get to try on SNKRS...still mad about that, especially since so many hit. Feels like I could have at least went 1/3 lol.

Copped the black hoodie and cargo pants from Travis site when the kicks dropped...still waiting on shipping. Probably be cancelled at this point.

Bid got accepted in GOAT today...meant to be watching the sales today and possibly lower my offer but was busy at work. Ah well, hoping they pass authentication

Back
Top Bottom