Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Question is do any pairs ever NOT pass authentication with them lol? Anyways, just ordered my UV flashlight off Kohl’s.com. Picking up in store tomorrow. I’m ready lol.
Man I feel that, I just had my ts1 highs pass today as well, but as a buyer and seller I've only seen it not pass once and that was as a seller my box was lightweight crushed and they didn't accept it and took pictures and sent em back. Shoes was a1 though never been out the box and in perfect condition.

of course I plan on rocking them, but I paid a rack for these. I’m expecting a decent pair. Idk if the sole has some of that worn lining on the tongue, or if these were tried on and walked in.

just because you paid 1k don't mean you are getting the utmost perfect pair.

damn where do you live? I haven’t gotten any shipping info

mine was shipped earlier this week getting it on Monday.

where you emailed a cancellation?

my custom mom look I can fly tee was cancelled they send a email and offered another tee I said no.

JB and there quality. Dude here bought a fake and a real deal pair. Be careful out here but look at how the authentic pair from Nike came...

just because you paid 1k don't mean you are getting the utmost perfect pair.

mine was shipped earlier this week getting it on Monday.

my custom mom look I can fly tee was cancelled they send a email and offered another tee I said no.

I agree. I didn’t say an “utmost perfect pair”. I said a “decent pair”. I can live with the glue stains. If I resold a pair of my prized kicks, there’s no way it’s getting past authentication with the sole like that.

Nike quality control is the best... ?

Attachments

• 214C0547-6F08-4473-AB15-5AE4EED47D30.jpeg
    214C0547-6F08-4473-AB15-5AE4EED47D30.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 03B6CB72-03CD-41D0-AD48-A24C01AA8B9A.jpeg
    03B6CB72-03CD-41D0-AD48-A24C01AA8B9A.jpeg
    289.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 01CFC5DE-509E-41B5-85A9-38B809B4848D.jpeg
    01CFC5DE-509E-41B5-85A9-38B809B4848D.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 10EA9F1B-0EFE-4C02-835D-7FE4B5DBD850.jpeg
    10EA9F1B-0EFE-4C02-835D-7FE4B5DBD850.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 302
  • 22BC4FBE-4FFE-4B72-A1D4-4B4D0D649FC0.jpeg
    22BC4FBE-4FFE-4B72-A1D4-4B4D0D649FC0.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 312
alsa2009 alsa2009 a lot of things were not shown on that video very clearly, moves to fast. But you could tell the difference easily. Material, ankle cut hole placement on the real sixes seem to be offset a bit the replicas are more square and aligned. When he shows the toe box area you can see how unclean the material cuts are and how much thicker it is than a real pair. I was planning on putting something together on this video, and taking some screenshots since I don’t have a fake to compare, but I definitely saw some differences.

It's interesting now to see these prices holding at the same place where they were when StockX had their promo going. Right after the promo, they went straight back up and now seem to have settled back in. Just goofy how that goes. Probably bit at the right time, time will tell.

Stockx crashed yesterday which may have been an attack...I wouldn’t doubt it. Then a “newer” ceo sends out coupons “randomly”... yikes. Nothing’s safe these days...

alsa2009 alsa2009 a lot of things were not shown on that video very clearly, moves to fast. But you could tell the difference easily. Material, ankle cut hole placement on the real sixes seem to be offset a bit the replicas are more square and aligned. When he shows the toe box area you can see how unclean the material cuts are and how much thicker it is than a real pair. I was planning on putting something together on this video, and taking some screenshots since I don’t have a fake to compare, but I definitely saw some differences.

I'm not trying to knock the authenticity of this posters shoe. Only showing for reference purposes. This pic was posted a few pages back. You can see where I have circled how unclean the stitching is. And where I have the arrow, there's suppose to be a widows peak right where the two panels join. So does this makes his pair fake? We nitpick a lot but Nike isnt efficient enough with there own quality to really give clear judgment on what's authentic and what's not...
20191021_205604.jpg

Screenshot_20191025-121413_Gallery.jpg

Where is another vid of a youtuber I follow. His A-I-R is crooked on the back of one shoe and has other defects/quality issues as well. Surely some things will probably would be a gimme, but the way these shoes are now. Is gonna be stupid hard to tell.

Back
Top Bottom