Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

you don't comprehend the mindset of a collector? I'm not one of those collectors but I understand why some people buy stuff just as a collectible and display it.
Not really, I can't recall buying something that is meant to used w/ the intentions of just displaying it. It's wasteful to me. Hell, if buy something from the store (not food) and its been sitting around then I just return it.

Not really, I can't recall buying something that is meant to used w/ the intentions of just displaying it. It's wasteful to me. Hell, if buy something from the store (not food) and its been sitting around then I just return it.

I understand you don’t agree with it, but not comprehend.
It’s a collectors mindset, it’s not difficult to comprehend
People collect Currency, Art, Cards, Cars, CD’s Vynls Toys, Animals etc..
I think guys put way too much sauce on the fact that some people get the same enjoyment of just simply leaving their shoes in storage and taking them out from time to time just to admire their collection.

E322C1B1-2540-47F9-B01E-BC8079D4A978.jpeg

feeling these TS lows with the Red laces!

Just some excess glue, some scotch tape will get that right off.
I'm not so sure. Those are legit cuts/tears in the leather. And in the toebox of all areas. I'm just keeping that good ol stockx tag on em and will likely sell em back when they come back up in value. In my email exchange with customer support I told them to be prepared for a complaint by the future buyer on them, but they still wouldn't allow a return/exchange.

I understand you don’t agree with it, but not comprehend.
It’s a collectors mindset, it’s not difficult to comprehend
People collect Currency, Art, Cards, Cars, CD’s Vynls Toys, Animals etc..
I think guys put way too much sauce on the fact that some people get the same enjoyment of just simply leaving their shoes in storage and taking them out from time to time just to admire their collection.
If you dont have a collector's mindset it is difficult to understand. When I found out people have storage units for shoes, something I didnt understand, I got baptized on this site for finding it funny because I didn't understand it.

Slip your feet in dem ho’z
It's only a few in here who do that.
I don’t understand the point of letting shoes w/ air units sit. They’re just gonna crumble when you do that.
Gotta get them IG likes, resell, and on to the next hype releases.

Rinse, repeat.
You're better off not even worrying about it

I know a couple folks that just to buy to have

They have no intention of ever wearing

It's crazy to me lol

all of these are doubles except for the 6s....which will be doubled on... (perks of being a 13)

GOAT pair came in today, was going to keep despite the $60 drop in prices but not with scuffs right out of the box...
0B2FD2F4-3D20-4B8B-B6DF-C98A2C68F78F.jpeg 747F3DAD-46A8-4475-B276-E0521618D179.jpeg

GOAT pair came in today, was going to keep despite the $60 drop in prices but not with scuffs right out of the box...
0B2FD2F4-3D20-4B8B-B6DF-C98A2C68F78F.jpeg 747F3DAD-46A8-4475-B276-E0521618D179.jpeg
Yeah, those would be going back ASAP. Have a pair that just landed at the UPS Hold location today and about to do the same and haven't even seen em yet LOL.

The highs I ordered off StockX are coming from the Netherlands... Anyone have experience with getting pairs from across the pond?

The highs I ordered off StockX are coming from Belgium... Anyone have experience with getting pairs from across the pond?
Probably coming from their Netherlands DC (Brussels is usually the first hub they pass through), I've had two pairs of Sacai Blazers come from there via DHL in the past 2 weeks, both delivered to the East Coast within 2 days and were packed well with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom