Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Squidward Watching Spongebob Play PIC.PNG

I need to find a manager in one of these stores to even the playing field. Tired of paying resell

Snkrs Trash L

What a dud week. L on 11's, 2 Af1's, & can't even get some ugly mids to resell lol. If I don't hit 2morro, I hope alot of y'all do.

Never got a notification. No use in complaining about the app. You need a script to compete and I refuse to stoop to that level.

SNKRS Pass is purely 100% luck at this point. If you’re lucky enough to have your app load the Pass correctly right away, you’ll secure a pair.

Most of us don’t have that type of luck tho :lol:

The only way to really improve your chances is to have multiple devices and pray one of them loads the pass right away.

They really just need to do away with the pass and find another solution because clearly the majority of people hate it.

Does anyone know how the Jordan 6 Cactus Jack shorts fit. I usually use Large. Should I stay tts or do they run big like the rest of the matching apparel? Appreciate any help fam!

SNKRS Pass is purely 100% luck at this point. If you’re lucky enough to have your app load the Pass correctly right away, you’ll secure a pair.

Most of us don’t have that type of luck tho :lol:

The only way to really improve your chances is to have multiple devices and pray one of them loads the pass right away.

They really just need to do away with the pass and find another solution because clearly the majority of people hate it.

Thank you very much! Now I don’t really feel that bad...plus, I didn’t really wanna go into the city.

Back
Top Bottom