Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

D849D22C-FCED-4FEA-87D3-3312B72BF8A6.jpeg
03721923-D18A-484E-BA9D-F74013599C8C.jpeg
hot stuff

I’m at about $350 and counting so pretty much same here. I swear had I NOT bought them the universe would still have them going for a $1000 right now. But the one time I bite on something at high resell, this bs happens :smh:. I have the worst luck sometimes.

Sounds like my situation :smh:

Swear, no joke, the day after I paid resell, prices dropped crazy.

And they've been dropping since. I just act like I don't see it lol

when 6s gonna go back up? asking for a friend. Don't see this as a spring time type shoe

Bought first pair of 6' for close to 900 after fee's etc. Bought second around 880....luckily seen prices free fall so returned and bought the Highs which is what I really wanted. Have the 6's on ice but just accepted that I took a a few hundo loss. It is what it is. Sold some kicks for in the past for more than they were worth so it evens out........or so I keep tellin myself lol.

when 6s gonna go back up? asking for a friend. Don't see this as a spring time type shoe
Years in years. They really had yal fooled. I remember getting slack for telling people to wait and not pay that 900. Lol 🤷‍♂️ I got at retail but also grabbed a size 10 for 550 cause my snkrs pair was to big. Still have both.

I bought my pair of 6's at like 630. Could've waited a bit longer and saved like a hundred bucks but it's whatever...I think it's too many people trying to sell these and holding them waiting for a "jump".

It's not enough people wearing them for them to "jump" in price at least not anytime soon. Wolves of stockx can only hold for so long before mom and pops want their money back.

Sounds like my situation :smh:

Swear, no joke, the day after I paid resell, prices dropped crazy.

And they've been dropping since. I just act like I don't see it lol
I think that was my mistake all of last year. Buying ts1 low, ts6, and satin black toes at inflated prices thinking they weren't gonna drop any lower. Figured I would hold and watch prices rise and sell at a good time. That flopped big time and made me real hesitant to pay that kinda money in resell ever again.

Even worse was buying supreme x rimowa at fricken retail. Selling now would make back just a little above 1k when I bought for 2k. That was probably my worst purchase last year. I could definitely off stuff to justify the "loss". Things I bought at retail that flips for good money like the bandana box logo hoodie or even unions, but meh, think I'll just continue to hold until it goes up or until I really need the funds (may be soon for my Japan trip tho).

Back
Top Bottom