Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Pre-ordered mine last night...

2hcly61.jpg

Who...me? HA! Far from it. Trust me, that hurt big time lol. Fact of the matter is, I'm gonna get them regardless. I don't see them going under this price so it's either secure them now or try and get for retail later which I run the risk of not doing and either pay $650 then or most likely more. This right here is for my peace of mind...

Who...me? HA! Far from it. Trust me, that hurt big time lol. Fact of the matter is, I'm gonna get them regardless. I don't see them going under this price so it's either secure them now or try and get for retail later which I run the risk of not doing and either pay $650 then or most likely more. This right here is for my peace of mind...

debated getting one at 599. But ill see it through. If i hit, retail. if not ill grab around that range you scooped. Hopefully cheaper lol

Where did u pre-order?

I think 650 is a good deal. Does anyone have any pre order sites like that that are still taking pre orders?.

Pre-order 600? Might was well cop my SW's....Nah Ill put my faith in sneaker gods come release date.

Nevermind, I see the reasoning now. What's stock numbers?

Last edited:
Don’t know if y’all saw, but Kixsquare put up another FSR about an hour ago.

I'll never do a pre-order with KixSquare based on how they treated the SVSM AZG.

Initial pre-order was $280 shipped. Then in 2 weeks they dropped it to $199. That's foolish to me.

Just list it at $199 from the jump... :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom