Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I got the win this morning from ubiq email like everyone else and dismissed it. Went to my junk folder this evening after doing some yard work and I had a second email from ubiq with a checkout link. I was skeptical with all the nonsense but clicked it and made the purchase. I had 4 minutes to Spare for the 12 hour window they give you. Now gotta hope the jack boys don’t loot ubiq. Heartbreaking crazy stuff.

I got the win this morning from ubiq email like everyone else and dismissed it. Went to my junk folder this evening after doing some yard work and I had a second email from ubiq with a checkout link. I was skeptical with all the nonsense but clicked it and made the purchase. I had 4 minutes to Spare for the 12 hour window they give you. Now gotta hope the jack boys don’t loot ubiq. Heartbreaking crazy stuff.

Ubiq in philly was looted, it's all over Twitter, not sure if they kept the raffle pairs in store but if they did it's Rip for us, sucks cuz this was the first time I ever won from them. Hoping they ship from an off site distribution center but I doubt it

Just peeped the Ubiq video. Sheeeeeesh.

What a crazy sequence; The raffle fiasco and then this happens the next day.

They got Footlocker too.

Size 7 sold for 2k today.
AC472F02-04F8-4477-9953-81EC954ED895.png

NOBODY Deserves To Have Their Place Of Business Looted And Destroyed No Matter What The Business Practice Is!

I Don’t Care How In Your Feels You Might Be Over Missing Limited Releases :smh:

thank you

people just talking out they *** tryna be edgy

I would wish NONE of this onto any business regardless of their damn prices

RSVP didn’t commit any heinous acts

So how does the travis 270 fit compared to other air max shoes ? I'm a size 11 and 90s and a size 11.5 in 1s, 97s, 98s, and 95s for a sizing reference.

RoundTwo VA and LA got looted
Flight Club LA got looted
Adidas SoHo got looted
Ubiq Philly got looted
Rif.LA got looted
Kith SoHo got looted

whether they have shady business practices or not, no store deserves to be destroyed and looted for reasons completely unrelated to the major issues going on. It's making matters worst.

People laughing at this are bums and/or people with child like mind states. Whatever insurance decides to reimburse, the owners can say they tried and aren't doing this again which will likely be the case with a number of small and large corporations impacted.

Adidas SoHo got looted
Ubiq Philly got looted
Rif.LA got looted
Kith SoHo got looted

whether they have shady business practices or not, no store deserves to be destroyed and looted for reasons completely unrelated to the major issues going on. It's making matters worst.

Okay. Let me know when Flight Club or Round Two gets looted. I'll be there.

Adidas SoHo got looted
Ubiq Philly got looted
Rif.LA got looted
Kith SoHo got looted

You're right, no stores deserve to be looted for reasons unrelated to the major issues going on, BUT I saw something that made me stop and think about that for a second:

101138572_10219692193569620_4019000374328295424_n.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy to hear what is going on in the States, I am more than happy and thankful that Germany has not experienced that in a very long time! Hope the stores will reopen soon and that things in the states finally start to go in the right direction! Equality stands above everything else and these gun laws need to be modified, the Wild West is over for a long time!

Missed out on the 270s. Hopefully prices drop quite a bit and can get a pair for a decent price. Anyways, just want to also say I hope every one of you is safe.

Back
Top Bottom