Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Was I wrong about resell on these. Dipped to 430$ In my size literally for one day and been going up ever since :ohwell:
Been Struggling To Lock Down A Pair At $450 And Seems Like There’s A Decent Supply Of Fakes Already Circulating :smh:

Gonna Go That Goat Or StockX Route If I Cant Lock Down This Pair In Chicago This Weekend. My Buddy Flaked Last Minute On Picking Them Up For Me On Thursday |l

Travis/Uninterrupted Tees just arrived

Attachments

• 20200613_013424.jpg
    20200613_013424.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 186
i think ima sell a pair of my ts highs and add cash to get a pair of chunky dunky SBs. i can't stop thinking about them, but i dsmn sure ain't just paying outta pocket.
Not even 2 years ago resellers might’ve broken even on those chunky dunky’s. There’s a high chance u only “like” them like this b/c they’re hype.

i think ima sell a pair of my ts highs and add cash to get a pair of chunky dunky SBs. i can't stop thinking about them, but i dsmn sure ain't just paying outta pocket.
papi, this an extra pair right?

Oof, I ain't gonna tell you how to enjoy your kicks.
But from a personal standpoint, ain't no way I'm trading TS1 Highs for some Chunky Dunkys - and I'm definitely not adding any cash on top of that.

Not even 2 years ago resellers might’ve broken even on those chunky dunky’s. There’s a high chance u only “like” them like this b/c they’re hype.
no, they're absolutely gorgeous. i wanted them the moment i laid eyes on them. just beautiful. colorful. love them. guaranteed shoe of the year.

Back
Top Bottom