Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

IMG_20200626_141759.jpg

Bruh I feel you, had to open up a paypal claim on them, giving some lame excuse as to why orders have delayed was b/c of COVID-19, FOH, like you said, it’s been 63 days, that’s 2months, if you can make a produce inventory in that time frame you got problems. I bet if this man Travis did a show and didn’t get paid for 2 months he wouldn’t be to happy either. This **** is insane, like is said before FIRST and LAST time I ever shop on this mans site again.......:smh:

Last edited:
Bruh I feel you, had to open up a paypal claim on them, giving some lame excuse as to why orders have delayed was b/c of COVID-19, FOH, like you said, it’s been 63 days, that’s 3 months, if you can make a produce inventory in that time frame you got problems. I bet if this man Travis did a show and didn’t get paid for 3 months he wouldn’t be to happy either. This **** is insane, like is said before FIRST and LAST time I ever shop on this mans site again.......:smh:

lol 3 months is 90 days

travis merch is known to be made to order, hence the pre-order option. They dropped like a thousand different tees in 2020, factories probably can't even keep up

Bruh I feel you, had to open up a paypal claim on them, giving some lame excuse as to why orders have delayed was b/c of COVID-19, FOH, like you said, it’s been 63 days, that’s 3 months, if you can make a produce inventory in that time frame you got problems. I bet if this man Travis did a show and didn’t get paid for 3 months he wouldn’t be to happy either. This **** is insane, like is said before FIRST and LAST time I ever shop on this mans site again.......:smh:

Your first mistake was ordering fortnite merch
1593716526581.gif

Yea my first mistake was ordering fortnite merch , but the pieces I got had limited fornite branding from what I could see. Site stated 4-5 weeks, and im at 8 weeks and counting. At least send out a update email, but ima have to file a chargeback if it keeps going any longer.

Correction

You BEEN Trippin My Dude :lol:

This Is At Least The 5th Post Of Yours Complaining About This Same Topic I’ve Read

Travs Merch Is On Turtle Time.... Nothin New :rolleyes
Damn right !!!! You know what lesson learned, just never had no customer service like this, and if they would send updates that would save a lot of headaches.....ijs. And I might be the 5 post about it lol, but **** it I don’t care :lol:

Damn right !!!! You know what lesson learned, just never had no customer service like this, and if they would send updates that would save a lot of headaches.....ijs. And I might be the 5 post about it lol, but **** it I don’t care :lol:
You can complain all you want lol you won’t get sympathy from anyone on this thread about TS. They’ll defend him and his site to the death. I was buggin too but I finally got everything I ordered

You can complain all you want lol you won’t get sympathy from anyone on this thread about TS. They’ll defend him and his site to the death. I was buggin too but I finally got everything I ordered
Not looking for any sympathy from anybody, no offense, I’m just here venting about how ****ty this is. If his mech or shoes not coming from Nike directly I’m not fu*kin with this clown or his site no more. And like some one said 1st mistake was ordering this ****, only reason is so I would have a shirt to go with the TS1 highs that it, I see that was a big mistake.......:rolleyes

Not looking for any sympathy from anybody, no offense, I’m just here venting about how ****ty this is. If his mech or shoes not coming from Nike directly I’m not fu*kin with this clown or his site no more. And like some one said 1st mistake was ordering this ****, only reason is so I would have a shirt to go with the TS1 highs that it, I see that was a big mistake.......:rolleyes
I feel you bro, same here I will never purchase from that site again

Back
Top Bottom