Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It doesn’t even looks like it opens up?
But damn the prices are crazy lol

13EF426F-F223-402A-ADDA-27215546C0C1.png

I'm genuinely intrigued now about whether their is an action figure inside....
Also wondering if he'll release it somewhere else regardless...

I never understand this cliche/follow up.
You are knocking it by calling it immoral.

Do you think people will call you a hater or something? Just cause someone is making money don’t mean you gotta be cool with it.
Uhhh.....relax, friend.

You can observe something that may not be morally correct (in the eyes of the individual) and not give a damn about it.

Reselling/scalping is considered grimey depending on who you ask. I personally don't care, but I understand why others do.

That's called empathy. Learn it, apply it, pass it on.

Today’s merch is way better than yesterdays

also remember travis’ usually restocks everything on the last day so if you miss or wanna double back

Only the internet would come up with some idea that Trav is hiding toys in other products when he can just drop the toy (which he probably will) later and make an easy bag. Lol what would you do?

Toy will probably drop Friday or Saturday

1599768533423.gif

Wow if true

Genius by his team tho :pimp: cant eem be mad

Guarantee its inside, now that I think about it why would a cardboard box be $40?

Overlooked that ****
the thing is, why would that item of all things be the 1st thing gone from the site? this, plus the price plus the commercial is why it makes alot of sense.

now that i'm looking at it, all this travis x McD's merch will explode. the irony is McD's is the catalyst. i just seent it.
:wow:

Back
Top Bottom