Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm still more of a 4 guy, but not into reselling or trying to trade (ex. Union 4s). These will be a nice contrast to my black infrared 6s. I didn't get the black/gold (even though they look awesome) b/c they're so similar and I would never pull those out in lieu of the infrareds....these, on the other hand, are so different that they have a place in the collection....heh. We'll see if I feel the same way when I try them on.

EDC2AA91-6BD3-4E7E-8B8B-9DAF3FE17924.jpeg
people rock ziptie? must be a rep pair

I don't see these being more expensive than the olive pair.
The Olives were in the 400s early last year and still aren’t ridiculously high now. 6s don’t resell that well

Idk...
hype is a hell of a thing...
I would place the Olive OG joints above these but I wouldn’t put hype past placing these wheat ones at a higher resell just because....
Only thing that I can say is I do see a lot of W so that may sway the market too. We’ll see...

Anyone else hit on Bodega? I've literally never won a raffle for anything before, even on some basic **** on the foot apps, so this is crazy.

Stores like them & Concepts backdoor a lot, so only a portion of their inventory is available to us after that. But I still enter all their raffles if I see them.

I have only won once and it was for one of the original Sacai colors.
Definitely luck if you from them, END, etc.

PO

Back
Top Bottom