Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

thanks everyone. I was about to not sign up too cause I personally never won and a few nters saying its nothing more than a pipe dream. But I was like why not. Took one min while I was waiting for the restroom in the mall. Funny thing is I probably wouldn’t of signed up at home since I haven’t signed up since they got hacked.
61D0B986-AEAC-41A7-9F10-80F4726A41F4.jpeg

thanks everyone. I was about to not sign up too cause I personally never won and a few nters saying its nothing more than a pipe dream. But I was like why not. Took one min while I was waiting for the restroom in the mall. Funny thing is I probably wouldn’t of signed up at home since I haven’t signed up since they got hacked.
61D0B986-AEAC-41A7-9F10-80F4726A41F4.jpeg
Potential CC hack from END…
Potential W for Travies…
“Take my CC info!”
lol

darn, waited to long trying to make up my mind and didnt get the navy 3s. Was trying to pick between those or the neutral grey 1s...shucks. So I am guessing we arent getting a TS release on SNKRS today and the ":emoji_eyes:" were for this drop. Cool, Nike....very very cool. I wonder if Nike knows how cool they are.

Vanessa Bryant said the same thing and we seen how that turned out.
wwhat she got mad when nike didnt want to produce her “mambacita” line ?

and she thought another company/she could promote her husbands legacy better? lol.

its ok. nike probably gave her a $4 million dollar ring and she forgot about the mambacita kobe fakes that leaked lol.

It would be good to see SNKRS do something like a random shock release on these like how Nike did with the Red Octobers. Just release these on a random weekday in mid Aug or Sept sometime through work hours, the reactions would be gold. Im sure that won't happen because Nike doesn't care about actual people getting this shoe to wear. Im sure their employees, along with their family members know which day and time these are releasing, and they're also going to know when and what perfect timing to use their bots to buy multiples. I've seen people come in here talk about being a bot professional, and how you need to know xy and z to be able to buy these.

Side note = the reselling kid who's mother worked in the SNKRS department wasn't a bot pro, but his mother told him how and when to enter the draw to up his chances of winning, in which he did successfully time after time. Im sure this release will be no different when it comes to insiders winning their pairs.

The only difference from then to now, is that you'll never know who's doing this from the inside anymore, due to that woman and her son rigging the system. Trust and believe that they weren't the only ones at Nike doing this.

Back
Top Bottom