Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I purchase my pair on release day and purchased at $1300…. Seller hasn’t shipped. It was stuck on confirm for about 4 days then change to seller preparing to ship for 2 days now. I emailed GOAT and all they said was they would look into it and contact me. Still nothing….

I could have done a bit better on StockX for the Highs but I ended up going with GOAT for both. I love knowing I can return (without argument) if I am underwhelmed or suspect any shennanigans.

Just glad to be almost done with this release... Now I just want all my AF1 NBY clones and the merch to ship.

Cheers.

I purchase my pair on release day and purchased at $1300…. Seller hasn’t shipped. It was stuck on confirm for about 4 days then change to seller preparing to ship for 2 days now. I emailed GOAT and all they said was they would look into it and contact me. Still nothing….

Wouldn't be shocked if the shipper is waiting on their pair from Nike. I will never understand selling a shoe before it's in hand.

Wouldn't be shocked if the shipper is waiting on their pair from Nike. I will never understand selling a shoe before it's in hand.
What’s hard to understand

By the time they get the shoes in hand, the undercutting is at its worst, they’re trying to lock the sale in before the dip

I did that when snkrs blessed me with J Balvins 😂 it definitely felt uncomfortable knowing I was supposed to ship out and I didn’t even have em

Goat definitely charges fees lol
I don't see a "processing" fee whenever I go to check out for a pair of shoes.

If anything, GOAT prices are usually higher than StockX depending the release. I'm more inclined to use GOAT though since they have Afterpay.

By the time they get the shoes in hand, the undercutting is at its worst, they’re trying to lock the sale in before the dip

I did that when snkrs blessed me with J Balvins 😂 it definitely felt uncomfortable knowing I was supposed to ship out and I didn’t even have em

Playing with fire, but you got it 🤷🏾‍♂️

going to suck if they stuck in shipping hell. I mean if I know I’m getting the super flip I would spring for the overnight tbh.

B9196921-9FA3-4F89-812D-E25BBC671302.jpeg

698211FA-C91B-42CF-9270-26747F7802D7.gif

Back
Top Bottom