Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I legit forgot about these shoes since I wasn’t going to pay resell for the lows & never for the Highs.
Surprised & juiced to have a pair for retail. My wife’s accounts first W & she’s had it for years.
E56179E1-8A87-451A-A737-546E55297C51.gif

Checked an hour later and got my 1st EA and W on snkrs!

I know I talk about resell but I'm going this route cause I have some dentist and credit card bills to pay and college loan. Would yall sit on them for a little bit?

So many variables to consider such as interest accumulating on your debt but if selling them right now will alleviate financial stress on you waiting 6-8 months for a couple extra hundred bucks might not be worth it.

Life > shoes. Not mad at it.

The way Nike move the lows that were won today should arrive before the initial release date W’s LOL

So many variables to consider such as interest accumulating on your debt but if selling them right now will alleviate financial stress on you waiting 6-8 months for a couple extra hundred bucks might not be worth it.

Life > shoes. Not mad at it.
Yeah thats it. I had a plan before this. My new job pays good and I have a very low COL so I was just gonna throw chunks at it little by little. I was wondering if this were gonna appreciate. I'll hold for a couple weeks see how it trends then sell and knock out the rest of the debt left and buy myself some hyper royals finally :smile: thanks boss man!

Just got mines in from StockX. Did we ever come to the consensus on the serial # on the box cover? The pair I received doesn't have a serial on the lid.

Back
Top Bottom