Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Naw. Kanye was kicking it with Trump, and saying slavery was a choice and some other crazy things. He’s polarizing for sure, and there was definitely a contingency of fans that left after some of his actions and talk, but I don’t think he was ever cancelled. Hell, I’d argue that while losing some fans, he also gained some fans from his actions and talks. He hasn’t done or said any of the sexual assaulty, rapey, or blatant homophobic/transphobic things that get people for real cancelled. Hypothetically, let it come out publicly that a hip hop artist is on that Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein tip, or has a history of those aforementioned things (not counting lyrics), and we’ll see how cancel proof hip hop artists are.

Speaking of Da Baby. He has some baby mama drama. New born with Dana Leigh and already gave her da boot. The thing with cancel culture is that the people are selective on who they cancel. Everyone knew what R Kelly did. Big artists continued to work with him, praise him, acted like nothing happened, when there were videos. It took a documentary for him to be cancelled and sent to jail. Now these same artists are “shocked and disgusted.” We all know that’s BS. The truth is if you’re talented enough, popular enough, cancel culture is willing to overlook all the ugliness.

Sad to hear the 9 year old passed away. 10 people, so far and dozens still in the hospital.

this just creates more hype for the shoes? Would it kill NIKE to just say all proceeds from the shoe would go to the victims?

cause then people will say Nike is trying to get PR off the death of others. Not how I feel just how the discourse would be.

right now Nike’s name isn’t being blasted all over mainstream media. Any grand jesters would get their name associated with TS and the shoes to the average reactionary masses. Doing this keeps them right where they want to be in the shadow and to the side of this.

Starting to wonder if Nike just drops him
Nike ain't dropping they're biggest cash cow since jordan and ye, believe that. His music is now streaming at an ATH. he is known as the corporate whisperer. This will all blow over with time. All he has to do is lay low for a while. When he finally drops utopia, and it's fire, this will all be forgotten. Nike is NOT dropping travis!

You don’t think that people don’t get cancelled in this day and age, many times with little or no evidence or support that they did or said what they’re accused of? Or that people are publicly ridiculed or shamed for something they might’ve did or said and then “cancelled,” even if done in the past, without any since of the time period or context?
Smaller artists. Yea. Chappelle, ye, travis? No.

Dave chapelle and kanye are proof that cancel culture is bs. Did u see ye on drink Champs?

Cancel culture is just a slang word that has been stolen, popularized and misused.

Nothing is 100%. If Bill Cosby or R Kelly did shows, there would be some people there. Does that have anything to do with their crimes and make them not as bad?

I wish the term would go away, because the right has used it to play victim and get people agreeing with them.

And it gives people an excuse to do dumb **** and then whine and play victim when people lash out in disagreement and protest. Da Baby became some sort of victim and martyr. When the idiot is far from it.

Speaking of Da Baby. He has some baby mama drama. New born with Dana Leigh and already gave her da boot. The thing with cancel culture is that the people are selective on who they cancel. Everyone knew what R Kelly did. Big artists continued to work with him, praise him, acted like nothing happened, when there were videos. It took a documentary for him to be cancelled and sent to jail. Now these same artists are “shocked and disgusted.” We all know that’s BS. The truth is if you’re talented enough, popular enough, cancel culture is willing to overlook all the ugliness.

Sad to hear the 9 year old passed away. 10 people, so far and dozens still in the hospital.

Michael Jackson is proof of this… To this day, people defend him literally sleeping in the same bed with young boys (and admitting that he was giving some of them wine to drink) that he was doing it “innocently” and isn’t a pedophile.

The dad of the 9 year old is 40+
Prolly saw EWF on the bill and thought they could enjoy the show together. I'm not ready to label the father as a bad parent simply for being at a concert with his son.. granted I know nothing of the festival. If people are openly shooting up fentanyl that's a different story :lol:

kids at concerts is not a crazy concept, but a 9 year old kid at a travis concert? His style of concert is not known to be cool, calm, and collected and his music is not for a 9 year old lol

They need to drop the 2 low colorways floating around first.

My boy who was a huge Travis fan got rid of his Frag lows and brown highs for a bit lower than average used rates and im like man…I get it but I know for a fact youre gonna regret this.
F3FD6295-6AC1-4A08-B670-B62D0EA329C4.gif

Back
Top Bottom