Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Where do you rank them amongst the othe 2 pairs?
Honestly I like the frags better bc of the color IMO. So my rating choice is - 1.frags 2.mochas 3. reverse mochas. However if those olive joints release those will quickly move to my #1. Doubt it though.

Just walking the doggy. Walked 1.8 miles in them. I love newer 6s. Can’t imagine walking that much in the old steeltoe boot versions.

C062C3DD-3E5A-4ECF-9B35-CBCC5BFF30E1.jpeg

Last edited:
Prices dropping on reverse lows I need that size 11 under 1k ! Because I know it’s a slim chance of me hitting on any raffle for retail

All these sneaker events (sneaker con etc) never been but see photos. FSR and over 50 pairs of these with boxes.

Reps?

the best repss of the lows have the same flaws as the best reps of the frags and the og lows. if they are fake it wont take long to figure that out. no body with any kind reputation is going to be able to get away with it for long.

Why are y’all even looking at resale prices right now lol

They haven’t even released- I don’t have any confidence that folks w/early pairs have real pairs

Maybe I’m a fool but if/when I pay resale, it’ll be after the real release. That way at least I know I should have a good chance they’re real- I’m guessing 99% of those who cop for retail will go straight to flip em. Although some will hold, others won’t….
1% will keep/wear sounds about right :lol:

Not to mention the price dip when everyone goes to sell

Why are y’all even looking at resale prices right now lol

They haven’t even released- I don’t have any confidence that folks w/early pairs have real pairs

Maybe I’m a fool but if/when I pay resale, it’ll be after the real release. That way at least I know I should have a good chance they’re real- I’m guessing 99% of those who cop for retail will go straight to flip em. Although some will hold, others won’t….
1% will keep/wear sounds about right :lol:

Not to mention the price dip when everyone goes to sell
There have been many instances where the price increased after release. Many people thought the TS frag highs would be everywhere and they were not. It’s very possible the resale price goes up. I wouldn’t do it personally, but I can understand some people shopping now. There is a big chance these drop in massive numbers but you never know.

There have been many instances where the price increased after release. Many people thought the TS frag highs would be everywhere and they were not. It’s very possible the resale price goes up. I wouldn’t do it personally, but I can understand some people shopping now. There is a big chance these drop in massive numbers but you never know.
Prices only increasing after release is the exception…

Everyone knew TS frag highs were ultra low numbers , at least that was widely reported

And lastly, it might be the case that prices are lower now but they’re also probably fake now

I’m begging, please stop paying resale for this stuff, and that will ultimately make the limited cops that much easier. Plus Coco and Perfect kicks been selling these reverse Mochas for 3 months now and it’s a good chance you’ll get burned.

I’m begging, please stop paying resale for this stuff, and that will ultimately make the limited cops that much easier. Plus Coco and Perfect kicks been selling these reverse Mochas for 3 months now and it’s a good chance you’ll get burned.
I honestly don’t care about people paying resale anymore. I blame Nike….they print up a million pair of heritage 1s or brotherhood 1s but only make 20k of Travis Scott’s. It’s all a scam bc they make more money off of the general releases. Just using TS products to generate hype for their company. Nike needs to increase production on the shoes people want.

I honestly don’t care about people paying resale anymore. I blame Nike….they print up a million pair of heritage 1s or brotherhood 1s but only make 20k of Travis Scott’s. It’s all a scam bc they make more money off of the general releases. Just using TS products to generate hype for their company. Nike needs to increase production on the shoes people want.
You’re exactly right

Back
Top Bottom