Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone pay resale for Travis Scott 1 low fragments? Im thinking about dropping $1500 on em from goat app but all my friends are telling me not to. They think I'm crazy. You guys think it's worth $1500 or am I a dummy for spending that much?

Right on, if you gonna buy anything like Travis or OffWhite I trust GOAT more than stockX

Frag lows apparently are very inconsistent. I got mine for retail off SNKRS and some fool from a sneaker shop had the audacity to tell me they were fake and went on to explain his reasonings..it was funny and at the same time insulting. But goes to show you that if you can have legit pairs from Nike be called out as fake now. So no, it is t worth buying for $1500.

Frag lows apparently are very inconsistent. I got mine for retail off SNKRS and some fool from a sneaker shop had the audacity to tell me they were fake and went on to explain his reasonings..it was funny and at the same time insulting. But goes to show you that if you can have legit pairs from Nike be called out as fake now. So no, it is t worth buying for $1500.
Or dude was just a 🤡 lol

1658168810294.png

Hurry up need to get up early tomorrow

L train either way but at least let me get an entry in 🤡🤣

Back
Top Bottom