Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Legit check?
They look fake bro. The netting isn't angled like all the legit pairs. Dead give away. Also the air bubbles look too off. Shape isn't right. The toeboxes look suspect as well. Any other homies to chime in? Box label as well. Tongues dont look right.

Damn...it looks like it's starting up....if you didn't get them in the past couple of weeks then you are going to have to be extra careful when purchasing a pair.....fakes are starting to show up more regularly from what I've seen in different places

016FFED5-5CAA-4D3F-8699-D2BB3D2F17E1.jpeg

Supreme
Stone island
Cactus jack 4s

Is a pair of black cement 3s and $150 in cash towards these worth it??

The best looking pair I've seen so far

20180708_161813.jpg

Copped for 309 on stockx, figured once these dry up the price will go up. Lowest bid so far on stock x in my size. 90 over retail isn't to bad. Now just need to grab the Levi 4s white and I'm Gucci.

Copped for 309 on stockx, figured once these dry up the price will go up. Lowest bid so far on stock x in my size. 90 over retail isn't to bad. Now just need to grab the Levi 4s white and I'm Gucci.
Dried up? Look how many pairs there are on stockx for each size. There were a ton of pairs for each size. Way too many pairs. It probably won't rise until the end of the year tbh lol.

Dried up? Look how many pairs there are on stockx for each size. There were a ton of pairs for each size. Way too many pairs. It probably won't rise until the end of the year tbh lol.
True but I'm cool with what I paid.....putting em on ice for now anyways...

FINALLY THEY CAME IN FROM STOCKX.... HAPPY WITH OVERALL QUALITY....

Attachments

• cactus1.jpg
    cactus1.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 21
  • cactus2.jpeg
    cactus2.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 16
  • cactus3.jpg
    cactus3.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 16
  • cactus4.jpg
    cactus4.jpg