Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Traded my travs for Black Denim Levi’s 4s, I’m a sucker for denim kicks. I’m way happier, might call up and complain for a code.
8D6BA0D3-BBE4-4D5B-B0C6-4B83077C882D.jpeg

So been following the thread for awhile and notice people were contacting nike chat for some kind of compensation regarding their quality. I 've compained of minor glue stains, which no one can see unless their literally 1 feet upclose. Anyways, I was forward after 4 attemps to a ESA agent who gave me a partial refund of 20%. Also came up on 2 15% off coupon/whole purchase. Keep tryin fellas.

nike12313.jpg

how long ago did you do this ?

Asking a multi billion dollar corporation that makes profits from child labor for a discount because their quality control is trash is scamming?
The guy literally said it was so minor that you couldn't see it unless you were up close. If you're searching for something to whine about bc you saw someone else got a discount, yes I view that as scamming.

Got this awful pair from StockX. Took a lot of complaining, but finally got full refund

Attachments

• FD83AFAB-E373-48ED-98ED-AB55EB8B7CAE.jpeg
    FD83AFAB-E373-48ED-98ED-AB55EB8B7CAE.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 3CE87D70-426C-46A8-9537-0D00380D7789.jpeg
    3CE87D70-426C-46A8-9537-0D00380D7789.jpeg
    266.7 KB · Views: 107
  • E8B8D76C-E263-48F8-AF2B-9E80A9007E95.jpeg
    E8B8D76C-E263-48F8-AF2B-9E80A9007E95.jpeg
    410.1 KB · Views: 101
The ****? Mine were two different colors and the ***** told me I was lucky to cop Travis Scotts and I could return them or wear them for two years and then return them.
Imagine Nike saying this to every person that complained about a stupid little glue stain. Like they are entitled to a perfect product. It would be fantastic :lol:

how did u get the alert?
J23app. Clutch! I almost missed them because when Travis tweeted, the time zone wasn’t EST so I went to google to convert time zones and then I got the j23 notification and immediately went and checked out my pair lol

J23app. Clutch! I almost missed them because when Travis tweeted, the time zone wasn’t EST so I went to google to convert time zones and then I got the j23 notification and immediately went and checked out my pair lol
but for the AF1's that will be a different story huh lol

but for the AF1's that will be a different story huh lol
Definitely haha. They usu Twitter to twert non Jordan stuff it seems. Also prices seem to be dropping a but so hopefully I’ll be able to grab a pair for retail or close to it lol

Got this awful pair from StockX. Took a lot of complaining, but finally got full refund

this why im team goat whenever i need kicks. stockx slacking. seems they just dont give a F more and more as time passes.

if they cant even do a simple thing that takes no expertise but just a bit of common sense, how can i trust them to authenticate kicks which takes alot more than just a lookover??

this why im team goat whenever i need kicks. stockx slacking. seems they just dont give a F more and more as time passes.

if they cant even do a simple thing that takes no expertise but just a bit of common sense, how can i trust them to authenticate kicks which takes alot more than just a lookover??
They dont QC shoes. If you're expecting a perfect pair, that's on you. If FootLocker would sell the shoe, StockX and Goat will too.

They dont QC shoes. If you're expecting a perfect pair, that's on you. If FootLocker would sell the shoe, StockX and Goat will too.

I agree. Only difference is Footlocker and other retail stores allow returns. StockX doesn't typically allow returns unless it's obvious they messed up and someone complains enough.

nobody is expecting a perfect pair. but we do expect pairs that dont have obvious defects. homies pair up there is jacked. like i said, you dont have to be an expert to see that pair is jacked and reject it. my mom isnt into sneakers whatsoever and shes not picky on gluestains etc, but even she would tell me theres something wrong with that dude's pair. she has something called eyes.

and footlocker sells all their pairs at retail without any "quality" guidelines set for JB. tjhey will take any and all pairs JB sends em and sell em. no rules and no questions asked. stockx and goat sell their kicks at resell prices. both sites have guidelines on the condition of DS kicks being sent in to them. thats the tradeoff. you buy off places like goat and stockx and pay more, but you get the peace of mind that you dont get a defective pair. gluestains will ALWAYS b there. no way around it. but im talking about obvious defects like that dudes pair that stockx even gave him a refund for. and stockx is VERY stingy on refunds unless you got a case. you gave a terrible example.

thats y stockx has strict guidelines on the quality of the kicks you send in for sale. you gotta list defects etc. even the box has to be on point. or else the shoes get rejected and you risk getting charged 15% for your kicks getting rejected.

so the fact that that pair made it thru to a customer, even tho they have strict guidelines, shows that they are slacking on the enforcement of their own rules.

Last edited:
nobody is expecting a perfect pair. but we do expect pairs that dont have obvious defects. homies pair up there is jacked. like i said, you dont have to be an expert to see that pair is jacked and reject it. my mom isnt into sneakers whatsoever and shes not picky on gluestains etc, but even she would tell me theres something wrong with that dude's pair. she has something called eyes.

and footlocker sells all their pairs at retail without any "quality" guidelines set for JB. tjhey will take any and all pairs JB sends em and sell em. no rules and no questions asked. stockx and goat sell their kicks at resell prices. both sites have guidelines on the condition of DS kicks being sent in to them. thats the tradeoff. you buy off places like goat and stockx and pay more, but you get the peace of mind that you dont get a defective pair. gluestains will ALWAYS b there. no way around it. but im talking about obvious defects like that dudes pair that stockx even gave him a refund for. and stockx is VERY stingy on refunds unless you got a case. you gave a terrible example.

thats y stockx has strict guidelines on the quality of the kicks you send in for sale. you gotta list defects etc. even the box has to be on point. or else the shoes get rejected and you risk getting charged 15% for your kicks getting rejected.

so the fact that that pair made it thru to a customer, even tho they have strict guidelines, shows that they are slacking on the enforcement of their own rules.
Their guidelines explicitly state that factory flaws are allowed. Again, it's no different than FootLocker. If Footlocker would sell it, stockx and Goat will.

RfxCBvRl.jpg

Their guidelines explicitly state that factory flaws are allowed. Again, it's no different than FootLocker. If Footlocker would sell it, stockx and Goat will.

dude got a refund for his pair tho. so yea.

and theres a bunch of vids on youtube of people getting their shoes sent back to them from stockx for "signs of wear" lol

I agree. Only difference is Footlocker and other retail stores allow returns. StockX doesn't typically allow returns unless it's obvious they messed up and someone complains enough.
Agree there. If it's a flaw serious enough for a box store to take a return, then StoxkX should too.

dude got a refund for his pair tho. so yea.

and theres a bunch of vids on youtube of people getting their shoes sent back to them from stockx for "signs of wear" lol
I mean you were 100% wrong on their policy lol.

And lol at believing random youtube videos. :smh:

At the end of the day, they handle 100k sales a month. There's going to be some random issues when you account for human error. Overreacting to a couple here and there is beyond dumb. No company has 100% QC. It's just not possible. If that's what you're looking for, you'll never he happy with any company on the planet.

I mean you were 100% wrong on their policy lol.

And lol at believing random youtube videos. :smh:

At the end of the day, they handle 100k sales a month. There's going to be some random issues when you account for human error. Overreacting to a couple here and there is beyond dumb. No company has 100% QC. It's just not possible. If that's what you're looking for, you'll never he happy with any company on the planet.

dont tell me im overreacting. you were literally super butthurt yesterday cause somebody got a $48 refund for gluestains. calling scams and shenanigans etc. THATS overreacting.

random youtube videos? stockx is known for rejecting merchandise without clarification or providing legitimate reasoning. they love to do it with supreme items.

dont tell me im overreacting. you were literally super butthurt yesterday cause somebody got a $48 refund for gluestains. calling scams and shenanigans etc. THATS overreacting.

random youtube videos? stockx is known for rejecting merchandise without clarification or providing legitimate reasoning. they love to do it with supreme items.
You're overreacting.

Back
Top Bottom