Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Speaking of trading - I have size 11 beluga reflective and need to get an 11.5. I feel like that’s an impossible trade because who would need to go DOWN in beluga reflectives? That’s something I’d love to use Tradeblock for but I feel like it’s impossible.

oh I know about the fees on tradeblock but it should be less than the fees you would incur when you sell and rebuy. I don't remember the cost of fees because I didn't do any trades yet but I think the first trade you do is 50% off fees, and I haven't even been able to take advantage of that because of all the dumb trades on there.

But lets just say you sell a shoe for $200 on any platform and they take $20 in fees. Then when you buy a different shoe for $200 + (lets say $20 in processing fees, $20 in tax and $15 for shipping). $75 of all that would've gone to fees alone, on top of having to pay tax end of the year.

But on tradeblock (if you can even find a half decent person to trade faily), $200 shoe trade for a $200 shoe and you pay $50 in trading fees (estimated), you would've spent less on fees and less of a hassle of having to sell your own and buy again

Won’t pay taxes on goat as long as you don’t cash out and just use/keep as credit

oh I know about the fees on tradeblock but it should be less than the fees you would incur when you sell and rebuy. I don't remember the cost of fees because I didn't do any trades yet but I think the first trade you do is 50% off fees, and I haven't even been able to take advantage of that because of all the dumb trades on there.

But lets just say you sell a shoe for $200 on any platform and they take $20 in fees. Then when you buy a different shoe for $200 + (lets say $20 in processing fees, $20 in tax and $15 for shipping). $75 of all that would've gone to fees alone, on top of having to pay tax end of the year.

But on tradeblock (if you can even find a half decent person to trade faily), $200 shoe trade for a $200 shoe and you pay $50 in trading fees (estimated), you would've spent less on fees and less of a hassle of having to sell your own and buy again
SX the only one that offers processing fees and it's easy to find free shipping on ebay. The biggest pro for TB is you don't get hit with a 1099 if you're just trying to get your closet right. I tried a size swap on TB and it was cheaper to just sell and rebuy the shoe. I was getting a 1099 anyway so it wasn't a big factor for me.

Got both of these in today. (Lows from Goat, Highs from Tradeblock). It took forever to get someone to accept a trade for the Highs.

C530DE7C-23A1-42EB-B40C-63DF3E6059C7.jpeg

A9101BB0-AD7C-4569-A33D-A0D52F8B7D51.jpeg

I plan on it. The olive 6s and OG lows have been worn. I was making good progress unds’ing stuff working in the office but have been working from home the past 2 years

Phantoms terrible. Feels good not paying resell on some overpriced TS for once. Baby due in October and house rebuild in December/January means I need to penny pinch like crazy. GL to all the dudes scooping at resell prices, I remember those days.

I'm bout to give up on them. I'm not trading my ds '16 breds + another shoe for them. The next breds will be reimagined... 🗑

Back
Top Bottom