Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I have olives and arguably the khakis are easier to wear.
Mine don’t get a lot of burn, olive seems like such a fall/winter color. Yellow laces pop crazy in them. The charcoal set is 🔥

came to say the same thing. i have both pairs and the khakis are just so much easier to wear. I think at the shoe/silhouette level/standalone the olives are a cleaner sleeker shoe but that doesn't speak to we arability and on foot execution.

D0820D60-2D3C-47F4-AD85-2A5454856422.jpeg

Very well said.
Some people don’t grasp that concept when it comes to color ways

came to say the same thing. i have both pairs and the khakis are just so much easier to wear. I think at the shoe/silhouette level/standalone the olives are a cleaner sleeker shoe but that doesn't speak to we arability and on foot execution.

I will say, if you guys have other pairs of lows definitely look into swapping out those black laces or into any of the others that the phantoms come with. For whatever reason the black laces are still as hell lol.

even after the the olives release, the phantoms still at the bottom of the list IMO.

Frag
OG mocha
Olive
Reverse Mocha
Phantom

even after the the olives release, the phantoms still at the bottom of the list IMO.

Frag
OG mocha
Olive
Reverse Mocha
Phantom
Does anyone even own the olives on NT? I don’t remember anyone posting pics on here but I could jus have a horrible memory

My pair was authenticated but I still gotta do my legit checking lbs it says estimated arrival for February 3rd “signature required” but I’ll be at work until 7🤦🏽‍♂️ I’m hoping for an earlier date.

Back
Top Bottom