Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I only own the Olives but to me the ranking of the lows are

1. Fragment
2. Reverse Mocha
3. Mocha
4. Olive
5. Phantom

I think all of them are dope and would be happy to own any so im thrilled to actually hit on one. With that said, as someone that has paid resale plenty of times I don't think any shoe period is really worth it.

I've paid crazy resell on some pairs and looking back definitely regret it. Thinking about it, 1K on a shoe could have been a weekend cruise, mini vacation, etc.

only thing id change on my list is id put the phantoms over the olives and the positioning of the reverse mochas and og mochas are interchangeable for me.

the vast majority of shoes i have that are over $1k are shoes that ive traded for. But i have come out of pocket that much for a few shoes. 2 of them are travis 1s. 1 being the OG highs and the other being the reverse mochas. looking back i dont know if id spend the 1k again on the reverse mochas but I would do it again on the OG highs. 100% worth it to me. i dont buy many shoes these days anyway so ill spend it on shoes that i really want.

only thing id change on my list is id put the phantoms over the olives and the positioning of the reverse mochas and og mochas are interchangeable for me.

the vast majority of shoes i have that are over $1k are shoes that ive traded for. But i have come out of pocket that much for a few shoes. 2 of them are travis 1s. 1 being the OG highs and the other being the reverse mochas. looking back i dont know if id spend the 1k again on the reverse mochas but I would do it again on the OG highs. 100% worth it to me. i dont buy many shoes these days anyway so ill spend it on shoes that i really want.
OG high’s the best Travis 1 of all time hands down

My friends pair still says “out for delivery” since Monday. Is it fair to stay it has been stolen by Fedex? If so, what are her options besides a refund from Nike? I feel really bad for her because It’s her first “big” win from SNKRS app and it’s ruined!

1683415394091.png

Why is it so hard to find a pair of Mocha Highs for less than $1500. I found a few for $1600-$1700 but no one will budge. Kinda lame

Cap how? I had 2 pairs of mocha highs and sold them both and never looked back. Not selling any of my lows. If I never had highs maybe you could TRY to reach and claim cap, but sorry kid. Stop it.
Mocha lows are better than Highs for sure but you absolutely have to own the Highs no matter what.

The highs look goofy to me. Just my opinion. The lateral side with the backwards swoosh there's too much dead space on the white panel. It look off. Everything fits perfectly on the lows. So once mocha high og dropped, I got rid of my travis mocha highs and never looked back. Getting rid of any travis lows was never even a thought.

Not sure where to ask… but can anyone comment on the sizing/fit of this Cact.us Corp Jacket? Does it fit big/TTS/small?

IMG_0027.jpeg

Last edited:
Cap how? I had 2 pairs of mocha highs and sold them both and never looked back. Not selling any of my lows. If I never had highs maybe you could TRY to reach and claim cap, but sorry kid. Stop it.

Kid

:lol:

That’s your opinion playboi

I got OG1 high, the af1, and olive 6 so I may be biased but those are my favorites

The highs look goofy to me. Just my opinion. The lateral side with the backwards swoosh there's too much dead space on the white panel. It look off. Everything fits perfectly on the lows. So once mocha high og dropped, I got rid of my travis mocha highs and never looked back. Getting rid of any travis lows was never even a thought.

Easy there playa 😂, only the Mocha Lows are better than the Mocha Highs imo, that brown and black….
IMG_2724.gif

everything else comes after them. :smokin

Those look like dad shoes. Never been much a fan of the trend of old man lookin shoes.

Can’t hate that he is tryin to do his own thing without the crutch of the AJ silhouette…but not feelin them at all. Maybe a different colorway might hit better for me?

Back
Top Bottom