Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Imma be honest....neither are remotely worth the bread.

I sold my pair of high's, never regretted it.

I paid under market for the highs but way over retail. No regretas about it whatsoever. The lows are good but only at sub $1000 which isnt happening unless they’re beat to crap unfortunately

I paid under market for the highs but way over retail. No regretas about it whatsoever. The lows are good but only at sub $1000 which isnt happening unless they’re beat to crap unfortunately

I got my highs for like $800 or so immediately after the original release and I ended up moving them for like 1.9k in 2021 before I moved because I downsized my collection to fit less into my apartment. I went from 100 ish shoes down to like 60.

I'm right back to that number of 100 now though :rofl:

I got my highs for like $800 or so immediately after the original release and I ended up moving them for like 1.9k in 2021 before I moved because I downsized my collection to fit less into my apartment. I went from 100 ish shoes down to like 60.

I'm right back to that number of 100 now though :rofl:

lol I paid $1000 for the highs on the rebound from my last “downsize” period. And now I need to downsize again. I’ll keep the highs forever I think but the olives and phantoms are first on the chopping block. OG lows and reverse mochas will probably be kept

Can already feel da turn on da jack offs....

And in regards to homeboy wanting some TS's it's da same story in every single thread.... "I want X pair of sneakers, how can they be so expensive, how are you guys able to afford them, what about these (shows a cheaper similar version of said shoe) these are way cheaper so why not buy those instead ?!?! Da madness of it all!!!! "...... so don't bother with da back and forth.

lol I paid $1000 for the highs on the rebound from my last “downsize” period. And now I need to downsize again. I’ll keep the highs forever I think but the olives and phantoms are first on the chopping block. OG lows and reverse mochas will probably be kept
I literally had to Google the olives, that’s how forgettable they are to me

Which one of you guys is this :smh::rofl:

IMG_4841.jpeg

Screenshot_20240123_090150_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_090159_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_090206_Facebook.jpg

These legit? Would be my first pair so I'm not super familiar with the reps vs the real. Need some quick help
Edit Box tag
IMG_20240123_091959.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240123_090150_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_090159_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240123_090206_Facebook.jpg

These legit? Would be my first pair so I'm not super familiar with the reps vs the real. Need some quick help
Edit Box tag
IMG_20240123_091959.jpg

I would just run them through legit app.
But from these pics they look fake to me. The nubuck panels look thin and the edges of the cuts look way to clean/crisp. The stitching is prominent and stands out in a weird way. But don’t take my word for it, run them through legit app

I would just run them through legit app.
But from these pics they look fake to me. The nubuck panels look thin and the edges of the cuts look way to clean/crisp. The stitching is prominent and stands out in a weird way. But don’t take my word for it, run them through legit app
He just delivered em to me. They are fufu. He's mad I called him out.

Well if he already delivered the shoes to him I’d say he already got away with it. I’d be more embarrassed getting finessed like that in 2024

Back
Top Bottom