Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wanna add the women’s olive next, if i can find one that’s reasonably priced:

IMG_5045.jpeg

Wanna add the women’s olive next, if i can find one that’s reasonably priced:

IMG_5045.jpeg

Out of all the Travis Scott shoes, theres the most overlap bettween the women’s olives vs the medium olives. If you’re gonna spend money on resell anyway I’d say just grab a second pair of medium olives to put on ice so you can rock your current pair as much as you want. Depending on size the women’s olives are twice as much as the most recent pair and quality is more or less the same.
IMG_2339.jpeg

Out of all the Travis Scott shoes, theres the most overlap bettween the women’s olives vs the medium olives. If you’re gonna spend money on resell anyway I’d say just grab a second pair of medium olives to put on ice so you can rock your current pair as much as you want. Depending on size the women’s olives are twice as much as the most recent pair and quality is more or less the same.
IMG_2339.jpeg

How much olive does 1 truly need?

IMG_2339.jpeg

I don’t really like to buy more than 1 of the same pair tbh, but I know what you mean.

Yeah, think im just gonna wait out for the later iteration of the olives that jb will produce in the near future. I think Nike will release at least 3-4 Travis 1 lows and increase the production number every year to make up for the poor sale of the JB models

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom