Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

8F257F1B-A613-4C9F-812C-E593DABF223B.jpeg

Again, I don’t feel like pulling them out just for you.

Carry on though bro.
Im a reasonable man, I take that back.

You’re brave man. I want to pull the trigger so bad but some of these quality posts have me nervous. They are hands down the shoes I want most right now.

It looked like pairs were dwindling overall on a stockX and I felt like the price was only going to go up. I’ve wanted this pair for so long and had to finally pull the trigger. The 4 is my favorite Jordan to begin with and I absolutely love this color way. I’ll update when I receive my pair.

Btw, those pics I put up originally weren't meant for you, they were meant for the ppl in here thinking about copping who wanted an idea of what the quality was out there. And since you don't want to show the quality of your kicks & just want to rag on others opinions, then my "zoom" pics will have to do. And your right, glue stains aren't such a big deal which is why I kept mh shoes but I got em @ retail. Might be different for others who are thinking about copping @ $400+ to have good quality. But you ain't tryin to hear that cause you ain't tryin to help no one, you just want to come in here & troll anyone who does.

Relax, Carl, it’s not that serious.

You wanna take pics of your glue stains like the thread isn’t full of pics of the same shoe with the same glue stains, go right ahead.

Back
Top Bottom