Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Fakes are so scary on these... hopefully nike does something different on them to throw them off

Yep, saw a video on YouTube where some guy got scammed through ebay for some fake TS1s and they looked real. Wouldn't be able to tell if they were on feet. Only reason they were able to tell was because it came with some Chinese paper inside.

fakes travis scotts is so easy to be done. i see them everyday between real and fake in china and if you got them from the best replica seller its 1:1

I’ve seen a guy on FB sell numerous pairs.Supposed no box bandit...lmfao.He supposedly gets all his pairs backdoored.This guy has had to sell at least 40-50 pairs without any box.The only reason people buy and feed into that BS is because the admins approve.Somewhat the same as some people on NT di£+riding the admins or mods.

I’ve seen a guy on FB sell numerous pairs.Supposed no box bandit...lmfao.He supposedly gets all his pairs backdoored.This guy has had to sell at least 40-50 pairs without any box.The only reason people buy and feed into that BS is because the admins approve.Somewhat the same as some people on NT di£+riding the admins or mods.

You gotta be sooo stupid to get got by these guys

Humans are involved so of course fakes are going to slip through stockx and Goat. But it's a very small %. So small that I dont even worry about it. I have better odds of being struck by lighting than getting a fake from them.

Humans are involved so of course fakes are going to slip through stockx and Goat. But it's a very small %. So small that I dont even worry about it. I have better odds of being struck by lighting than getting a fake from them.
is this real facts? or a beautiful lie?:D

is this real facts? or a beautiful lie?:D
There's 1/3000 odds I'll be struck by lightning in my life. Probably less bc I live in Florida and we get thunderstorms daily. Stockx gets 10k pairs a day. I feel like if 5+ fakes were getting through daily, we'd hear a lot more about it. We hear stories, but they arent all common when considering they get 10k pairs a day.

Is anything you've bought from stockx even close to how much these 1s are going to be?
If you want to be retail or bust gang, that's cool. If you want to avoid Stockx and Goat bc of a small amount of online reviews, many if which are done by resellers that want you to not use stockx and Goat, that's cool too. Just do what you feel comfortable with. Me personally, I wont hesitate to use stockx or goat.

If you want to be retail or bust gang, that's cool. If you want to avoid Stockx and Goat bc of a small amount of online reviews, many if which are done by resellers that want you to not use stockx and Goat, that's cool too. Just do what you feel comfortable with. Me personally, I wont hesitate to use stockx or goat.
I feel you but I just wanted to know if any of you were buying crazy stuff on stockx or goat.

Back
Top Bottom