Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Not mine

Attachments

• 834C7A05-9031-4F3E-BE7E-8EEC8F60130E.jpeg
    834C7A05-9031-4F3E-BE7E-8EEC8F60130E.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 101
Price will dip to about 600-700 eventually, and if you are 100% convinced you will strike out at retail, that will be your best bet to cop a pair before they go back up again. I fully expect the price/value influx on these to follow the same path of the off white UNCs.
Most definitely. All it takes me someone willing to pay 1k for them to “mess” up everything for people trying to buy.

These sneaker twitters, J23,solelinks, are all a gift and a curse. Yeah they notify you, but so does everyone else in the world and their newly sneakerhead mom get notified too. Then it's just an all out bum rush jamming into sites to cop sneakers now lol. Nothing hidden or down low anymore. I remember a while back like 5-6 years ago not many people knew about J23app, etc. I cooked on DB5s restock and Nike Restocks so easily and a lot of people wouldn't even know till much later. Now population has grown with more sneaker heads and more people finding out about these Sneaker Tweets/apps through word of mouth and they join in and everything is an all out war. Just thinking about the good old times, yeah im bitter I didn't cop the TS lol.

Price will dip to about 600-700 eventually, and if you are 100% convinced you will strike out at retail, that will be your best bet to cop a pair before they go back up again. I fully expect the price/value influx on these to follow the same path of the off white UNCs.

That's exactly what they will do. It's the exact same tier zero store count and Travis has taken the lead collaborator spot for Nike. I'm not paying over $450 for a pair. I can go without and move on to the next smh

You still need to be notified first, if you waited for J23 you took the L

if I didn’t download SL last week, woulda got a big time L

Just saying

How do you even get to the sneakers are the clothes on the Travis Scott Website

I’m just saving the link for the time being

Yeah I gotta admit that J23 app is trash
I have never got anything worthwhile off it
I’m a try this solelink app but it’s other shoes besides Jordan’s

There anyway to just be alerted for Jordan

These sneaker twitters, J23,solelinks, are all a gift and a curse. Yeah they notify you, but so does everyone else in the world and their newly sneakerhead mom get notified too. Then it's just an all out bum rush jamming into sites to cop sneakers now lol. Nothing hidden or down low anymore. I remember a while back like 5-6 years ago not many people knew about J23app, etc. I cooked on DB5s restock and Nike Restocks so easily and a lot of people wouldn't even know till much later. Now population has grown with more sneaker heads and more people finding out about these Sneaker Tweet stuff it's an all out war. Just thinking about the good old times, yeah im bitter I didn't cop the TS lol.

the good old days when there was lowkey spots

it is what it is tho

How do you even get to the sneakers are the clothes on the Travis Scott Website

I’m just saving the link for the time being

Yeah I gotta admit that J23 app is trash
I’m a try this solelink app but it’s other shoes besides Jordan’s

There anyway to just be alerted for Jordan
It’s not the normal link (travisscott.com) it’s cj1.TravisScott.com

the good old days when there was lowkey spots

it is what it is tho

1000%x TRUTH. It's not only online. Used to be low key physical shops in your city where you can cop kicks. Nothing is a secret anymore. Anywhere you go thinking it wont be a line, is a crowd of resellers and new sneaker heads. Theres no low key nothing anymore. I really need to get out of my rocking chair but man the old days were so sweet.

Any chance we see a snkrs shock drop too? Wishful thinking cause i'm sick I missed on these.

On the bright side the fact that so many people copped is promising. Looks like the numbers were upped significantly from previous rumors.

Maybe, would guess sometime during the HOU-GSW game if they were

Any chance we see a snkrs shock drop too? Wishful thinking cause i'm sick I missed on these.

On the bright side the fact that so many people copped is promising. Looks like the numbers were upped significantly from previous rumors.

Most likely just the in store reservations on the 8-10th.

You still need to be notified first, if you waited for J23 you took the L

if I didn’t download SL last week, woulda got a big time L

Just saying

Ok guys stop it. Let's be real. Sole Links has put some money into that app and hired more staff. J23 is a one man team. He doesn't have a full staff. But either way both apps have been useful. Quite a few of you guys will pay almost 4 figures for a bot and proxys but crying about a few bucks for J23.

Back
Top Bottom