Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol, at this height talk.
I'm 5'9 and I'm a size 9-9.5.
One of my buddies played college ball and he's 6'5 with size 10 feet.

damn.. i been waiting for my pts to apply on footaction the last 2 days.. it better not be a FCFS reserve system smh

^^ it's not fcfs. I've won before on my other accounts that I signed up way after I signed up my main account that took an L. Same size, same locations

Why you say that bro??

because everyone has 10 mins, and most people even have multiple accounts with 10 mins. There are still people with 7 min but probably not as much as people with 10 min. And app is gonna give some 7min people some W's too. So probably less competition in the 7 minute tier. Again this is not proven, just a guess. Before people come in preaching "amount spent matters", "time you entered code matters", "fcfs"

^^ it's not fcfs. I've won before on my other accounts that I signed up way after I signed up my main account that took an L. Same size, same locations

because everyone has 10 mins, and most people even have multiple accounts with 10 mins. There are still people with 7 min but probably not as much as people with 10 min. And app is gonna give some 7min people some W's too. So probably less competition in the 7 minute tier. Again this is not proven, just a guess. Before people come in preaching "amount spent matters", "time you entered code matters", "fcfs"

Doubt it, I don’t ship at FTA but signed up with 7min knowing my chances were gonna be 0 lol

If I were to somehow win, I’ll be there and meet a few NTers :nerd:

Every man for themselves round these parts.

we better than that.
5bender.jpg

no man left in line.

Back
Top Bottom