Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

pairs are dipping back down under $1k. Even if I didn't bite at $850 before RD, it might get back there within the next few days.

I think low to mid $800’s is definitely in play at this point...If I can pull a pair in for around $800 I might bite then just sit on them for a while...Move them in a year or so once pairs start to dry up...

On a side note y’all think the success of this pair is going to reflect on the lows? Originally I was thinking they’d be easier to get and go for low on the aftermarket...After these though I don’t know...The hype might get put on the lows as a consolation, for those who don’t want to go aftermarket on this pair that is...

Dude, I wouldn't wear those at Oktoberfest here in Germany. I live in Germany and have been to Oktoberfest several times and the roads\walkways are lined with puke but to each his own.
not to mention the opportunities of ppl stepping on your shoes...

this is what a fully occupied tent looks like

5605ad50bd86ef14008bd331-1920-960.jpg

when I went to Oktoberfest I wore a pair of brown dirty bucks the whole time...plus the rest of the time I was in Europe

I always try to sell my pairs the weekend of release to miss the undercut party. If I was a buyer no way I'd by before pairs start arriving from online purchases. I see it every release I sell :lol: yet people still spend the extra just because but I like it..

I think low to mid $800’s is definitely in play at this point...If I can pull a pair in for around $800 I might bite then just sit on them for a while...Move them in a year or so once pairs start to dry up...

On a side note y’all think the success of this pair is going to reflect on the lows? Originally I was thinking they’d be easier to get and go for low on the aftermarket...After these though I don’t know...The hype might get put on the lows as a consolation, for those who don’t want to go aftermarket on this pair that is...

Just buy bitcoin

Honestly with how volatile shoes are investing money into them hoping you're going to get some huge return one day isn't worth it in my opinion. You dropped $800 on a show and in a year they're now 1k...wow what a come up. And you better hope they don't restock...with that being said I made enough money betting on the games yesterday I'm going to buy a pair off of StockX on Wed-Thurs. CJ McCollum will always be good in my book.

Honestly with how volatile shoes are investing money into them hoping you're going to get some huge return one day isn't worth it in my opinion. You dropped $800 on a show and in a year they're now 1k...wow what a come up. And you better hope they don't restock...with that being said I made enough money betting on the games yesterday I'm going to buy a pair off of StockX on Wed-Thurs. CJ McCollum will always be good in my book.
These Travis 1s reaching 2k in the future in my opinion. Nobody thought Chicago OWs would be 3k right now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom