Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

11F07FD9-B52A-4F86-A46D-236703869B0E.jpeg

I am back just pre ordered this 5 minutes ago.

you preordering from SS?

Nike been weird with updating. My stuff doesn’t move all day and them magically is half way to the crib.

Yeah Fed Ex has been weird. Yesterday it was in Memphis and apparently got to a fed ex location here, then it says it's back in Memphis. Like what lol

Is UPS showing any movement w/ tracking info for y’all? Mines showing label created as if 5/11
UPS is closed on the weekends and doesn’t ship on weekends. We’re not gonna start seeing anything until today. My pair is saying In Transit now and will be where I am (Northern VA) on Wednesday.

Dude, I wouldn't wear those at Oktoberfest here in Germany. I live in Germany and have been to Oktoberfest several times and the roads\walkways are lined with puke but to each his own.

Thanks for the tip. How about for exploring the rest of the country, I'm assuming that should be okay? I heard Germany is extremely clean.

These TS1 have nice brown suede, but it looks sensitive / difficult to clean. So Oktoberfest is a no, but thinking / hoping the rest of the country should be fine.

If I remember correctly, the Off-White UNC 1's dropped pretty low. I hope the same happens with these. The undercutting has just begun.

Back
Top Bottom